Here for you|| BreezePelt x Blind! Med! Reader

Requested by electrictoast

The sun shone onto the medicine den, seeping through the cracks in the ceiling, your eye slowly flickered open, you didn't want this, being forced into being a medicine cat all because of a incident, your seen as a hero, but it costed your role as a warrior...

~•Flashback•~

You happily padded into camp, prey in your jaws. BreezePelt was walking beside you, his pelt was touching yours. "Thank you for hunting with me Y/W/N!" The black Tom mewed. Everyone says he's different around you, but you didn't see it, his father obviously saw it and wanted the two of you to become mates already, that was until it was torn away from you.

You looked up to see something in the sky, a hawk, it was hovering over the nursery. The queen DewLeaf (Oc), watching her two kits, RedKit and FernKit, playing with a ball of moss. Your paws started walking towards the nursery, BreezePelt watched confused, "what are you doing?" That's when the hawk swooped into camp and picked RedKit up, the tortoiseshell Tom screeched in pain and terror. The whole camp started the panic however you immediately leaped into the air and caused the bird to be knocked down into the ground, RedKit tumbled back into the nursery as you hissed at the bird.

However the bird of prey used its talons and clawed your right eye, causing you to howl in pain, but with what little strength you had left, you slashed at the eagle's throat, killing the brown feathered bird and collapsed onto the soft ground.

~•Present•~

You looked at the ground for a while, tears threatened to escape your eyes when you left the past creeping up on you. Your bravery too your warrior live and brought you into a role you never liked... you hated yourself for it, yet you should feel like a hero.

You saved RedKit, who was now an apprentice, and he can enjoy the acceptance of training for an apprentice. You then heard paw steps come from the entrance, lifting your head up you saw your friend, and possibly crush, BreezePelt. He then dropped a rabbit onto the ground, "this is for you," he mewed.

You smiled weakly at him, "thank you." He then smiled back and walked out, as you begun eating your meal you couldn't help but think about the way BreezePelt acts now, he's more angry and lashes out at mostly everyone. All except for you.

As you finished you then heard Yelling coming from the leader's den. Curious, you went to investigate and sat beside the entrance, listening in.

"Why can't she be a warrior?" You heard BreezePelt's voice yell.

"You don't understand!" OneStar lashed back, "she's blind! All she'll do is bring us down!"

"That's what you think of a warrior who saved a kit from a hawk?!" BreezePelt Snarled, "she's not happy anymore, I don't get to see that beautiful smile of her's anymore because she doesn't like being a medicine cat!"

Just then CrowFeather then padded into the den, "BreezePelt, please... I'm sure OneStar will come to his senses." CrowFeather also seemed angry. You then backed away and left for the lake.

As you sat down in front of the huge lake, you started to think about the argument, BreezePelt was right... you weren't happy, even if you tried to fake it, he looks right through it.

And all you wanted to do was live him, but you couldn't even do that now since medicine cats can't have kits. You then noticed a few ripples in the water, but it wasn't rain... it was your tears.

"Y/W/N?" You heard BreezePelt call from behind you, "what are you doing out here all alone?"

You didn't say anything.

"Y-Y/W/N?" The black Tom muttered, he placed a paw on your shoulder and you turned around, tears flowing out of your eyes. BreezePelt then stared at you in sadness, he then pulled you in for a hug. "Shhh... it's alright, let it all out..."

You kept crying into his fur, all you wanted to do was let it all out, all the stress, anger, sadness. After you stopped you let out a small smile.

"A-at least someone cares about my feelings...right?" You mumbled, looking up into BreezePelt's soft amber eyes.

"I've always cared about you, I never wanted to see you in such pain," BreezePelt mewed quietly, "a comfortable silence then lingered in the air, "the clan has decided that you should be allowed to be a warrior again."

Your eyes widened a hopeful smile was in your face, "r-really?" The black Tom happily nodded, you suddenly leaped onto him, nuzzling him happily, "thank you, BreezePelt, I don't know what I'll ever do without you..."

"Love ya too Y/W/N." You then felt your ears heat up as you heard them words, however you just let out a sigh of relief and stared at the beautiful stars whilst BreezePelt cuddled with you.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, this book might go into slow updating soon as I'm in my last year in high school and of course exams, so I'll try and update when I can