You guys wont understand||LittleCloud x Med! Reader

Requested by: @Brambledawn

"How many Juniper berries do we need?" I muttered towards JayFeather, he looked towards me with his milky blue eyes.

"We may need around 2 branches full, they will be at the ShadowClan boarder," The silver Tom mumbled. "Also don't be too long!"

"Ok, ok I'll be as quick as I can," I called back as I left the medicine den. Can't believe I had to put up with him as my mentor, but he honestly isn't that bad.

I then left camp and headed towards the ShadowClan boarder and sniffed around for the blue sapphire like berries. That's when I saw the usual brown tabby Tom across the boarder.

"Y/M/N, What are you doing here?" LittleCloud muttered, I could hear the happiness in his voice as he walked across the boarder.

"I was looking for Juniper berries, however I can't find any..." I mewed, I then looked at the berries across the boarder. "If you don't mind...could I have some of those berries?"

LittleCloud looked at the bush and nodded, he leaped over to the juniper Berry bush and picked off a few branches.

He then returned to me and placed the berries on the ground, and then licked my cheek. "There you go!"

"Thank you," I giggled, lightly blushing. "Hey, could we meet up again tonight?"

"Yeah! That would be a good idea!" The brown tabby smiled warmly. I then nuzzled LittleCloud lovingly before saying goodbye, and taking the juniper berries back to ThunderClan.

Once I entered the medicine den I saw an anger JayFeather, his tail lashing angrily. "Why where you gone for so long? Seeing LittleCloud again?"

I then groaned as I pushed passed him and placed the branches of Juniper berries in the crevices of the cave. "Look he gave us these Juniper berries, be Thankful!"

"You do realise I can go into your memories right? Your going to see LittleCloud..." JayFeather muttered, I just rolled my eyes. "LeafPool suffered a huge consequence having us three! Haven't you learnt anything!"

"Please just allow me to have this moment!" I yowled. I then left ThunderClan's camp and stayed outside.

Little did I know LittleCloud was sat on the other side of the boarder. "How come your here again, LittleCloud?"

He let out a heavy sigh, "I went back to ShadowClan and BlackStar was concerned about me, being with you..."

"But why? What did he say?" I muttered as I then sat beside the brown tabby.

"He said that I shouldn't be with you because of us being in different clans...he apparently said that he would be ok with it if we where in the same clan..."

"Well JayFeather gave me an earful on how I could end up like LeafPool and that he just wants me to keep my place as a Medicine cat."

The two of us then heard footsteps behind us, of course it was a patrol.

"What is she doing here LittleCloud?" RussetFur growled.

"Look the two of us were Talking about Medicine cat stuff, you wouldn't understand..." LittleCloud responded.

OakFur then rolled his eyes, "clearly...the two of you were doing more then medicine cat stuff!"

I immediately clawed the ground, "it's not like that!" LittleCloud shook his head in Annoyance.

"Look can you guys continue with your patrol?" LittleCloud asked, "we're in the middle of something..."

They then left and I let out a heavy sigh, "are we still going to see each other tonight?"

LittleCloud then tackled me to the ground, locking his blue eyes with My E/C ones. Our noses almost touching.

"Yes and maybe..." he then leaned in towards my ear, "...and maybe we can do something else other than medicine cat stuff~"

"O-Oh umm I-I..." he then cut me off as he licked my cheek.

"You don't have to say anything, Love~"

~•TimeSkip•~

I laid in the nursery with three kits huddled up beside me. One tabby she-kit with E/C eyes named OwlKit. A P/C Tom with blue eyes named AppleKit and a white Tom with black tabby markings and blue eyes named SnowKit.

"This is what you've brought upon yourself..."

I rolled my eyes at JayFeather, "look at least I kept my Role as a Medicine cat."

"But aren't you going to leave for ShadowClan? You do realise I'm going to miss you..."

I then stared at him surprised, tired eyes, "y-your going to miss me?"

"Y/M/N, LittleCloud is here!" SquirrelFlight called. The tabby Tom entered the nursery and his face softened as he looked upon his kits.

"Are you ready to go?" He muttered. I gave a small nod as I slowly stud up.

"Do you want me to help?" SquirrelFlight asked. I then shook my head.

"I think I want one last walk with JayFeather, if he wants to help...?" I then turned my head towards him. He gave a small nod and a small smile.

"I would love that..." the silver tabby mewed as he gently picked up AppleKit, LittleCloud picked up OwlKit and I picked up SnowKit.

Then the three of us left for ShadowClan. "I can't believe your going to be in ShadowClan now..." JayFeather grumbled.

"Hey, we can still see each other at gatherings and visits to the moonpool, don't worry."

JayFeather gave a final smile before leaving and LittleCloud sat beside you, "I'm sure he had feelings for you..."

"Ya think?"

Well all I can say is that no one will understand our love, the love that medicine cats only understand. And now I live in ShadowClan with three kits who parents are medicine cats.