Diffrent|| JayFeather x reader

Requested by oCxnstxllxrtso
JayFeather, the grey tabby Tom who is blind and has a moody attitude. No one knew how to at least get him to open up and be nice and kind, well until you joined the clan.

~•Flashback•~

You slowly dragged yourself along the wet grass, your pelt soaked from the rain falling and the dark grey clouds hovered above you. You had just been chased by a dog, leaving your right front paw with a bite mark in it, tufts of fur were pulled out from the horrible beast. All you wanted to do was find a place to stay, after what felt like an eternity you found an abandoned twoleg place, at least it was something, and the trees would block out the rain.

You limped over to the building and laid down, sighing heavily as you licked your wound and groomed your fur, however a sudden noise from the ferns a small grey she-kit appeared, her green eyes filled with wonder, "what are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" The kit mewed.

Your eyes widened with alarm, "I-I'm sorry, I-I should go... you tried to stand up quickly but you winced in pain and tumbled back to the ground from your leg.

"Your hurt!"

"No, please there's nothing you can do please go!" The rain had cleared by now and you heard voices.

"DoveKit! We're are you?" You quickly looked around and was about to try and make a run for it, but as soon as you started limping away someone hit you into the ground with force, claws digging into your pelt.

"What were you doing to my daughter!" A brown Tom snarled.

"Please, she f-found me!" You yelped, a ginger she-cat and black Rome with long legs surrounded you one the cat who held you down released you.

"How can we trust you?" The ginger she-cat spat.

"It's true!" DoveKit mewed, "I heard a dog barking in the distance and a yowl, then I found her in the abandoned twoleg nest."

Your felt yourself wanting to collapse, so you rose to your three paws, and turned your back to the four clan cats, "I should leave now, I'm sorry I caused this trouble..."

You limped away however you felt a tail curl around your shoulders, "come now," the ginger she-cat mewed, "I think you should come back with us so you can be seen to." You gave a small nod and followed the three cats back, DoveKit stayed by your side, whilst casually playing with your tail every now and again.

You made it to camp and many of the strange clan cats stared at you and whispered, you were then guided towards a den that had a lingering smell of plants, "JayFeather?"

"What now SquirrelFlight? Can you see I'm-," the grey tabby turned around, scenting a newcomer, "who's this?"

"I-I'm Y/N," you murmured.

"Her leg is severely injured, and it needs treated," SquirrelFlight mewed before leaving.

"Of course I'm stuck with a loner," JayFeather growled under his breath, "lie down in one of these nest here."

You did as he said and waited patiently, he came back with chewed marigold and cobwebs, he rubbed the marigold into your bite marks, causing you to wince in pain, he rolled his eyes as he rapped your leg in cobwebs. "You should be better in a few days."

"Thank you Jay," you whispered, the grey Tom turned his head towards you and smiled.

~•Back to present•~

Your leg was almost healed, and once it was you would be leaving the clan, you didn't want to leave, you had helped them in any way you could, fetching prey, caring for kits and helping MouseFur, she really liked you, and she didn't want you to leave. You could stay but that was up to FireStar, JayFeather sat beside you at the entrance of the medicine den.

"I'm going to miss them..." you whispered, JayFeather seemed to look at you with his milky blue eyes.

"We'll miss you too, you've done so much for us, and apparently you've made me soft!" The grey tabby Tom's fur ruffled up in embarrassment.

"You know, maybe I have, you were grumpy when I arrived, a now you've become slightly nicer!" You purred in amusement.

JayFeather rolled his eyes and smirked, "yeah, whatever." You then looked around, only to notice a snake appear from a crack in the walls, you then stud up and padded towards it, seeing as it was about to strike DovePaw!

Your eyes turned to slits, as you immediately yelled for DovePaw to move, "Get out of the way DovePaw!"

The grey she-cat saw the snake and immediately dodged you then leaped at the snake and forced your paw onto its neck, it hissed however you hissed back and dig your claws into the snake, killing it. The clan all stared in shock, you looked towards JayFeather, seeing fear in his eyes.

"Y/N," WhiteWing mewed happily, "you saved my daughter!" FireStar then came out to see what all the commotion was about.

"You should've seen it FireStar," MouseFur smiled, "Y/N killed a snake as it was about to strike at DovePaw."

"Well I think I've made a decision about Y/N," The ginger cat then looked at you, "would you like to join our clan?"

You happily nodded and smiled, "I would love to."

"From this day forward you'll be known as Y/W/N!"

~~~~~~~~
You sighed as you laid beside JayFeather in the night, watching as the stars twinkled. "You think StarClan is grateful that I joined the clan?"

JayFeather gave you a soft smile, causing butterflies to form in your stomach. "Of course, you saved one of the three!"

You then sat in a comfortable silence, however you felt something intertwine your tail, looking back you saw JayFeather's tail intertwined with yours, you felt your ears heat up but tried to stay calm. But the light chuckle that escaped JayFeather's mouth said that he knew your stupid thoughts.

"Hey Y/W/N?" The medicine cat mewed, you hummed in response and looked into his blind blue eyes. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, why would you think I didn't?"

"Well I always thought I was too grumpy..." JayFeather mumbled.

"Hey mouse brain," you shoved him playfully, "you should know that I always loved you,"

"Yeah, of course I knew..."

A/N: I know this is trash 😩