Half Clan lovers|| StoneFur x Fem! Reader

Your half ShadowClan and ThunderClan in his
Requested by @BrambleDawn
Art by LeafyLilli

You sat beside some of the ShadowClan warriors in RiverClan. You wasn't able to see StoneFur, he was taken away with MistyFoot and their apprentices for an unknown reason, you loved the grey Tom however, And the two of you knew that you were half clan and the both of you couldn't see each other after TigerStar became Leader of ShadowClan

~•Flashback to a meeting•~
You slowly rose your head, noticing that all of your clan members were asleep, rising to your paws you left the warm den and the cold air hit you like a storm. Quietly you made your way out of camp and over to RiverClan.

Once you got to Sunningrocks, you saw your mate, StoneFur. He looked towards you with his bright blue eyes and smile, you returned the smile and padded towards him. Immediately intertwining his tail with your's.

"Hello Y/W/N!" StoneFur greeted you, a wide smile was still on his face you purred in amusement.

"Hey StoneFur," you mewed. Their was a comfortable silence for a moment. "So how's RiverClan been doing?"

StoneFur was lost in though for a moment, "err  how do I put this?" He questioned, "SilverStream had half clan kits with the ThunderClan Tom named GreyStripe around 6 moons ago, and she didn't make it."

You lowered your ears, looking up to the night sky, seeing SilverPelt sparkle, "I'm very sorry to hear that."

StoneFur shook his head slightly, "it's what happens sometimes, kitting goes wrong and nothing can be done." The grey Tom lifted his head and stared into you E/C eyes, "so hows ShadowClan doing?" Crap.

You never wanted to tell StoneFur this, but TigerClaw of ThunderClan had become ShadowClan's leader, and knowing him he would kill you if he found out. "I'm sorry StoneFur," you murmured, "but TigerStar has become the new leader of ShadowClan and I... I don't think I'll be able to have these secret meeting with you."

"Oh, I-I see..." his gaze lowered as his looked down at his paws, obviously sad, "b-but remember I'll always love you, ok?"

You nodded and licked his cheek, your ears heating up, "I'll see you again someday."

~•Present•~

And now here you are, sitting with LittleCloud as your mate, and SilverStream's kits will be tested.

As StoneFur padded out of his prison you saw how starved he was, he looked over at you but didn't even smile, StormPaw and FeatherPaw were right behind him.

"StoneFur," TigerStar began, "you, your sister and SilverStream's kits are half-bloods, for this you have to kill these apprentices to prove your loyalty!"

"I won't do it!" The grey Tom hissed, "if you want to kill them you have to go through me!"

"Oh I almost forgot," TigerStar snarled, "maybe you deserve to die, since you were mates with one of my warriors..." his gaze turned to you.

"Y/W/N!"

Everyone let out gasps, some of the ShadowClan warriors snarled at you, "and now that you made the mistake of being half-clan and with one of my warriors you deserve to die, DarkStripe kill him!"

The black tabby stepped up and leaped after your lover one, you couldn't let this happen. But certainly you would also die if you tried to Protect StoneFur Right?

After a few moments DarkStripe was on the ground, he couldn't kill StoneFur, TigerStar snarled. "Finish the job BlackFoot!"

That's when you didn't think, as The white Tom leaped at StoneFur, claws unsheathed you got up and ran in front of the grey Tom. Taking the hit, and your Life.

"Y/W/N!" You heard StoneFur cry, you looked up at him, your vision going blurry.

"StoneFur, please go," you mewed weakly, "take StormPaw and FeatherPaw and your sister  somewhere save, take them to ThunderClan and don't come back."

You could hear StoneFur sob quietly, "Y-Y/W/N, I-I..."

"Shhhh," you murmured "don't cry, I'll see you in StarClan..."

You watched from StarClan, seeing the four half-clan cats returning to RiverClan after their fight against BloodClan, RiverClan welcomes them in and accepted them for who they are. StoneFur is also mumbling to himself in his sleep. But one day they will meet again...