Come back|| TallStar x fem! Reader

Your best friend TallStar leaves camp without telling you and you finally bring him back home and he becomes leader
Requested by Sn0wwish
Art by SnickerDoobles on tumblr

You frantically looked around the moor, you couldn't find him and it started to worry you, "please calm down," ShrewClaw meowed, "I'm sure he'll come back."

"You think that?" You hissed at him, "he hasn't returned for days!" Your eyes started to water, you didn't want to cry but you couldn't hold back the tears, "I just want to see him again..."

ShrewClaw sighed, "please, Y/W/N. We should get back to camp."

You shook your head and sat down, "I think I'll stay here for a bit." You heard ShrewClaw sigh as he padded away, lowering your head in sadness, to started to sob. "Please just come back TallTail!"

Nothing responded, you flattened your ears. After a moment of silent you heard something, a voice you wanted to hear, "T-TallTail?" You called, you heard two cats speaking in the distance, so decided to check it out.

You realised the talking was coming from the boarder, that's when you saw him. Your eyes started to tear up as you ran towards him.

"TallTail!"

The black and white Tom turned his head towards you, he gasped and leaped towards you embracing you, you started to cry into his fur, "shhh, it's ok, Y/W/N," he whispered, "I'm here."

You looked into his eyes lovingly, then you noticed a ginger Tom with green eyes, he had a blue collar, "hello," you shyly mewed, the ginger Tom gave you a wide smile.

"Hello, there!" He mewed, "I'm Jake, you must be Y/W/N!"

"How did you...?"

"TallTail told me a lot about you, he talks about you none stop, he returned for you," Jake said, You looked over to your best friend, who was a blushing mess.

"I just missed you," TallTail murmured, "I've decided to come home."

"You were going to leave the clans...?"

TallTail sighed and nodded, "I thought I didn't belong here, but now I'm going to stay." He then turned to Jake, "and Jake will be going back to his twoleg's..."

The ginger Tom gave a small nod, "I don't know if we'll ever see each other again, but for now this is goodbye."

Jake gave a small nod to both of you and turned around, heading back to the twoleg place, TallTail watched as his friend walked away and as soon as you couldn't see Jake anymore, TallTail turned around, "guess we should go back?"

You nodded and nuzzled your friend, he intertwined his tail with yours as the two of you padded back to camp.

~•TimeSkip•~

"Y/W/N," TallStar meowed, "come into my den please."

Your ears flattened, did you do something wrong? All you could do was see what he wanted and hope for the best.

TallStar sat down and stared into your eyes, causing your ears to heat up, "what did you call me in for?" You mewed.

"Well I wanted to tell you something." You raised a brow but didn't say anything, "as I said I came back for you."

You gave a small nod in understanding, "well my love for you was strong and I couldn't bear to loose you if I left WindClan."

"So what your saying is..." you murmured, but you were cut of.

"I'm saying I loved you so much and didn't want to loose you to anyone or leave you behind!" He cried, "I love you!"

You gave him a soft smile and sat in front of him, you swiftly licked his cheek and nuzzled him, tail then intertwined, "I'm happy you came back for me, I couldn't love anyone else more."

You heard TallStar start to sob into your P/C fur, you laughed quietly, "it's ok, I'm here now."