A baby on the inside|| TigerStar x Med! Reader

Your the medicine cat of RiverClan and TigerStar has just made TigerClan, and Your views on him is annoying and a cruel idiot, but you soon warm up to him, your a female in this.
Y/M/N: your medicine cat name

Requested by AvaTaylorlover
Art by DanPhantom on fur affinity

You sat beside the entrance of the medicine den, MudFur stud next to you as the two of you watched as the bone hill grew, ShadowClan placing more bones upon it.

You flicked your tail in annoyance, MudFur turned his attention to you, "calm down, Y/M/N,"

You narrowed your eyes at him, "calm down? How can I when TigerStar is making a mess of our clan!" You hissed in annoyance looked at the brown tabby, who was watching the ShadowClan cats make the bone hill, "why can't LeopardStar stop him?"

MudFur just sighed, "I don't know Y/M/N," the brown Tom then disappeared into the medicine den. You sat their thinking to yourself, that's when TigerStar then padded towards you.

"Y/M/N," he meowed, "StoneFur, FeatherPaw and StormPaw are going to be judged, it's your responsibility to treat any wounds on my cats if they get hurt."

You dipped your head, "of course TigerStar." You said with hatred in your voice, but it seems that The foolish leader didn't notice.

He then leaned close to your face and licked your cheek, making your ears heat up, "thank you, my dear." With that he walked away, and sat on the bone hill.

You quickly wiped your face with your paws and snarled in disgust.

~•TimeSkip•~

You watched as your deputy StoneFur was slashed in the throat by BlackFoot. MudFur shook his head in disappointment, looking at his daughter who sat on the bone hill with the cunning TigerStar. BlackFoot and DarkStripe made their way towards the medicine den. You growled at them as you entered the den, preparing the herbs.

The deputy BlackFoot cane to you, LittleCloud has also joined you and MudFur as he treated DarkStripes wounds, MudFur prepares StoneFur's body to be buried. As you were finishing up by placing cobwebs on BlackFoot's wounds, TigerStar appeared.

"Y/W/N, once your done I want you to see you by the lake, don't keep me waiting," he meowed, as he left you snarled in annoyance, causing his deputy and DarkStipe to growl back at you.

Once the idiotic toms were finished with, you let out a sigh as you left camp, preparing yourself for what's to come.

You saw the dark tabby, sitting beside the river, back turned. His tail flicked ever so slightly as you padded closer, "I'm here, what did you want?"

TigerStar turned towards you his amber eyes glowed as the sun lowered and the moon rose. "Why, I just wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I wanted to say that I'm thankful you care about our clan," he meowed, "I'm thankful."

Your ears flicked, "I don't care what you think, plus I don't see this as my clan anymore." You sat beside the river, TigerStar scooter closer to you.

"Why don't you see it as your clan anymore?" He asked, you raised a brow at this but you kept your gaze on the flowing river.

"It's changed so much, the ugly bone hill, threatening half-clan cats, stupid attacks in the other clans," you murmured, "I just want it to go back to the way it was."

"Once the other clans join us, we will make the clans great again, and I want you by my side."

"W-what...?" You stared at him in shock, however before you could say anything you felt a few drops of rain fall on your nose.

"Let's get back before the rain gets worse," TigerStar meowed, padding away to camp, you groaned in annoyance and followed him back.

"I wonder if anything will be great again..."

~•TimeSkip•~

"T-TigerStar!" You growled at your leader, he decided to raid WindClan and of course, earned a nasty wound on his shoulder, "you shouldn't of don't that!"

He snarled at you, " I don't need a medicine cats help, I suffer my pain silently."

You rolled your eyes as you pushed the tabby into a nest and rubbed some marigold poultice on his shoulder, earning a wince from TigerStar, "I thought you suffer the pain silently?"

You felt TigerStar's pelt heat up, clearly embarrassed, "I-I. Forget it..." he murmured.

You finished treating your leader's wound, just as the stars of silverpelt started to become visible. "Are you going to your nest?" You meowed, looking towards TigerStar.

"I'm staying here," he mumbled, "is that a problem?"

Your ears heated up, "n-no."

"Good."

It didn't take long until TigerStar fell asleep, you then padded towards your nest, which was next to TigerStar's nest and fell asleep.

You yawned as the light came through the cracks of the den, you opened your eyes and was about to leave your nest until you were pulled back down, looking behind you to see TigerStar sleeping on you, your ears heated up.

"T-TigerStar," you mewed, "I-I need to get up."

The tabby tiredly groaned in annoyance, "nooo," he wined, "stay here, please?"

You sighed and rested your head on your paws, glancing over at TigerStar, who smiled in victory. "Your a baby, you know that?"

TigerStar just grumbled at your statement as the two of you went back to sleep.