Under the cherry blossoms|| GreyStripe x Trans! Reader

You've arrived to ThunderClan with GreyStripe , your transgender. Being a she-cat, who wants to be seen as a Tom cat (I'm so sorry if I don't do this right, I don't know what it's like to be transgender and I don't have any friends who are).
Art by tennelleflowers
Requested by AvaTaylorlover

"For the last time it's 'him'!" You snap at TigerClaw, the tabby just rolled his eyes, continuing to organise the patrol. Your a she-cat, well you wanted to be called the male pronouns, however no one listens. Everyone thinks your just here to be annoying as they miss gender you. TigerClaw has organised the patrol which had you, GreyStripe, MouseFur and LongTail.

Once you were out of the camp you call 'home' you walked beside GreyStripe under the fresh trees that were covered in cherry blossoms, you noticed GreyStripe staring at you but you just kept your head low.

"He's probably judging me, like everyone else," you mumbled to yourself, thinking that no one could here.

"We will split up, I'll go with LongTail, and Y/W/N, she will go with GreyStripe," MouseFur meowed. You bared your teeth into a snarl, but you couldn't be bothered bickering. MouseFur and LongTail took of to the right and GreyStripe hopped to the left, you rolled your eyes and padded after him.

You noticed how he stopped by the river, Cherry blossoms falling from the trees that towered over him, "why did we stop?" You mumbled, taking a seat beside the grey Tom.

"Why would you say that?" He meowed, staring into the river, "why would you say that I'm judging you?"

"Everyone does, the only one who didn't was RavenPaw, he called me by my male pronouns, but now that he's gone everyone just calls me by the female pronouns."

GreyStripe then looked into your E/C eyes and smiled, "I'm sure that everyone will soon understand."

"Well if it isn't the confused she-cat!" You heard a voice from the other side of the river spit, you turned your head to see LeopardFur glaring at you and GreyStripe. BlackClaw was beside her.

"You should just give up, She-cat no one will call you by your wanted pronouns!" BlackClaw added, smirking.

The two RiverClan cats laughed as you looked into the river, tears threatened to escape from your eyes. "How about you two mind your own business!" GreyStripe snarled.

"What are you gonna do about it fluff ball?" LeopardFur snickered.

"Don't be mean to Y/W/N, if it was his choice to be seen as a Tom-cat, they you should respect his choice. Even if your in a different clan."

LeopardFoot and BlackClaw just rolled there eyes and left. You then stared at GreyStripe in shock, "y-you called me a Tom-cat?"

GreyStripe gave you a small smile and cuddled beside you, his grey fur was warm. "Even if no one else does, I will. Because I love you." GreyStripe then licked your cheek, your ears stared to heat up.

"T-thank you GreyStripe," you whispered tears were escaping your eyes again, however GreyStripe used his paw to quickly wipe them away, you just laid there in a comfortable silence with the pink petals falling gracefully around you.

~•TimeSkip•~

You laid in the nursery, the morning sun was rising as the warriors were waking up for there duties, Two kits were laid beside your pelt, SmokeKit, a grey tabby she-kit with E/C eyes, and SparkKit, a P/C Tom with yellow eyes. You sighed as you looked at your first litter of kits, even if you wanted to be seen as a Tom cat, you and GreyStripe decided to have kits.

Just then your fluffy grey mate walked into the den, his eyes sparkled with joy as he looked at you and the two bundles of fur near your belly.

"What are we going to say to them, about my gender?" You murmured.

GreyStripe just gave you a small smile, "we'll tell them that your seen as a Tom-cat, they can't speak yet so once they can, they have to call you a Tom, and by the male pronouns."

"And if they make a mistake they'll learn from it?" You mewed, The grey Tom nodded As he laid down behind you, his head resting on you as he looked at his kits with this beautiful yellow eyes. "I love you GreyStripe, I couldn't ask for a better mate."

"I love you too, Y/W/N."

A/N: sorry if it's bad :-: