Sitting in the rain||MothWing x Fem! Reader

Requested by: AvaTaylorlover

I let out a small sigh, my eyes were glued onto the beautiful golden tabby she-cat, MothWing was busy talking to LeopardStar so she didn't notice me but I couldn't care.

"Y/W/N!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when HawkFrost called my name, I flattened my ears, but kept a smile on my face.

Me and HawkFrost have been mates for a few moons, however I didn't love him back. MothWing was the one I loved, yet I was stuck with a mate who abuses me day to day...

"Yes HawkFrost?" I mewed, as I tried to keep my forced smile. HawkFrost just glared at me.

"You were staring at my sister again..." he snarled, standing over me, in anger and fear, "I told you that I'm the only one who loves you, know one else wants you!"

That's all he said before walking away towards his sister, I kept quiet as I saw a few warriors staring at me in sympathy, how did I get myself in this situation?

That night I visited MothWing in her den, WillowShine was asleep as MothWing was looking through her herbs. "Oh hello, Y/W/N!" She mewed happily, a pink hue dusted her cheeks, "do you need anything?"

"I couldn't sleep," I admitted, "I keep on feeling slight pains..."

The golden tabbies eyes widened in alarm, "where exactly...?" She was scared to know the answer, her amber eyes showed the fear.

"In my stomach," I meowed quietly. MothWing's ears flattened, "w-what is it?"

"Could you lay down in one of the nests beside you? I need to check your stomach..."

I just gave a small nod as I laid down in a nest, MothWing placed a paw in my belly, I saw her become even more worried. As she retracted her paw she let out a shaky sigh.

"Y-your pregnant...Y-Y/W/N..." MothWing muttered, she was clearly heartbroken about the news. I was too, knowing that HawkFrost is the father and that he would never care for his kits.

I immediately got up from my nest and ran out of the medicine den in tears, "Y/W/N, wait!"  I heard MothWing meow. I didn't stop until I stud beside the lake, suddenly a crash of lightning erupted the sky, later the rain came pouring down. "Y/W/N!"

I turned around to see MothWing soaked, her eyes cloudy and full of pain. "I know that the kits belong to HawkFrost...but please, let me take care of them with you! I'll help you if you let me!"

I dug my claws into the muddy ground, "I never wanted this! I never wanted kits, I never wanted him as a mate! I've always wanted you MothWing! And now I can never have you..." the golden tabby came closer, sitting beside me and licked my cheek.

"I've always loved you too, we can care for these kits together...LeopardStar has been aware of our close relationship, I'm sure she won't mind us being mates..." MothWing whispered.

The rain kept falling, yet I looked into MothWing's beautiful amber eyes and smiled, "thank you MothWing, but what should we do about HawkFrost...?"

"We shouldn't tell him about the kits, he doesn't deserve to know..." MothWing muttered softly.

~•TimeSkip•~

Six moons had passed, HawkFrost was killed in ThunderClan's territory the day after Me and MothWing found out about the kits, and I had my three kits, one was a brown tabby Tom with E/C eyes named PineKit and the other was a P/C Tom with darker spots and blue eyes named SmokeKit, and finally a Small white she-kit with amber eyes named SnowKit.

MothWing laid beside me and looked at the Kits and smiled, "did LeopardStar approve of our love?" I muttered.

MothWing nodded, "yes, she's allowed us to be mates as There's two medicine cats."

WillowShine then appeared with a few Herbs, "how our the kits doing?"

"There fine, I'm just worried..." I confessed. MothWing's expression became troubled.

"Worried about what?" She muttered.

"HawkFrost must know about these kits now...what if he tries to manipulate them in some way...?" I mewed.

WillowShine shook her head, "I'm sure they'll be fine, trust me!"

"Yeah, and besides, HawkFrost can't hurt you anymore, I'll keep you safe..." MothWing whispered, she then licked my cheek, causing a pure to rise in my throat.

I'm glad that my life had finally turned around for the better...