Sunset meeting (HawkFrost x Wc! Reader)

Your a loyal warrior to WindClan, however at a gathering, that could be proven wrong.
Requested by Sn0wwish
Artist unknown

You padded along the moor, trying to find at least some prey. You've been out from sunrise to SunFall, and you've only found one rabbit. Leaf-bare has been really brutal and from you being so loyal you were out of camp for most of the day, "Y/W/N!" You turned around to see OneStar, your father, "please, come back to camp, you've done what you could."

You sighed in defeat and picked up your single rabbit, it was plump but you doubt it will be enough. "I just wanted to be helpful."

"Everyone knows it's tough, plus I don't don't want you falling ill to GreenCough," OneStar meowed. The two of you made your way back to camp, "also I've decided that you'll be going to the gathering for your hard work."

Now, OneStar was very overprotective, and that was visible when you fell into the river when you were still an apprentice, back in the forest so he didn't allow you to go to gatherings. "Really?" You mewed, surprised. OneStar nodded, and you nuzzled him, "thank you OneStar."

"Anything for my daughter."

Once WindClan had arrived you sat down and Talked with BrambleClaw. "You were made deputy?" You mewed surprised, "without an apprentice?"

BrambleClaw chuckled, "well-,"

"I know right, it's very impressive." You turned your head to the left to see a brown tabby with icy blue eyes approach, you gave a questioning look towards BrambleClaw.

"Are you two brothers?" You asked, HawkFrost Chuckled.

"Yes, well we're half-brothers, both sharing the same brothers." The new comer meowed, "the names HawkFrost."

"Y/W/N."

You couldn't deny that HawkFrost was a very good looking Tom, Them mesmerising blue eyes, you could drown in them. But you snapped out of your thoughts.

'I'm loyal to WindClan.' You screamed in your head, but you couldn't take your gaze away from Him, when you, him and Brambleclaw all talked before the meeting started, he noticed you looked at him for the majority of the conversation.

"You good Y/W/N?" HawkFrost meowed, you quickly turned away from him.

"Y-yes I'm fine!" You stuttered.

BrambleClaw lifted a brow, and smirked, he then whispered something into his brothers ear. He let an 'oh' and was about to say something but was cut off when OneStar yowled for everyone to be quiet, as the leaders were about to speak.

As the gathering was going on you noticed HawkFrost giving you a few glances towards you, making your pelt heat up. BrambleClaw sat next to you, trying to concentrate on the leaders but you could hear him trying to keep his laughter in.

The gathering ended, however before you could leave, HawkFrost stopped you, "meet me here, tomorrow at Sunset."

Without thinking, you gave a small nod and HawkFrost left for RiverClan you stud their for a moment, "Y/W/N, are you coming?" OneStar meowed, You turned around a nodded, rising to your paws and walking back to camp with him.

~•TimeSkip•~

You sat in the clearing, waiting for HawkFrost, I'm still loyal to WindClan, right? We're just friends! Your paws were starting to get cold from the snow, "hey! You came!" You turned around to see HawkFrost, softly shaking the snow off his paws.

"Of course I did, why would you think I wouldn't?"

"Well, BrambleClaw told me a lot about you, and how you are a very loyal warrior to your clan," he mewed.

You looked over to the moor, "well, I want to make sure my father sees me as a good, loyal warrior to his clan." You turned back to HawkFrost, "anyway, I think we should tell each other about our past."

HawkFrost nodded as he laid down on the snow, which was actually starting to melt, you laid down beside him, "I'll go first," he meowed, "back in the forest, I stayed in RiverClan with my mother, Sasha, Sister, MothWing and Brother, Tadpole."

"However when my brother died, Sasha left me and MothWing in RiverClan, and today I've been training with Brambleclaw and TigerStar in a place called the Dark forest."

You hummed in response, watching the sun disappearing, the orange sky turning a dark navy blue. "Well, I was born to OneStar and WhiteTail, my father is very overprotective of me. One time at a gathering, when I was an apprentice in the forest, I fell into the river and OneStar technically banned me from gatherings. Until yesterday."

"Sounds like you have a loving father," HawkFrost whispered, you felt him intertwining his tail with yours, making your ears heat up, "I wish I had time to live with TigerStar, but I wasn't around then."

"I'm glad we had this sunset meeting," you mewed. You quietly yawned and fell asleep, "love you."

You felt HawkFrost lick your head before nuzzling you, "love you too."