S222(U9): I know what you'll like in my wardrobe

Author's note:

Ok, the second chapter of two (yeah, I know I suck for not uploading four chapters, lol). The chapter title for this one is a slight alteration to the title of the Genesis song, I know what I like in your wardrobe, from their album Selling England by the pound. And it is in relation to Kim and Shego getting ready for their next non-date in Spritzers. Enjoy

##

"Once upon a time, in a big house out in a forest, lived a beautiful woman with green skin, raven hair and the ability to generate exceptionally hot green plasma from her hands. For a long time, the woman had lived alone and had been quite happy with that set of affairs. However, one day, while being forced to endure a boardgame marathon with her crazy boss and his equally crazy cohorts, a genetically spliced little naked-mole-shark stowed away inside her jacket." Shego stood with a towel wrapped around her and stared pointedly at Ru-Ru as she spoke.

The naked-mole-shark looked back up at her in confusion, "huh?"

"Against her better judgement, the beautiful woman with the supernatural superpower from space, decided to let the sneaky little shit stay with her," she continued. An evil smile then formed on her face. "However, that's where the fairy tale ends for him."

Ru-Ru, who was stood on the sofa amidst a sea of cheese balls and onion rings that he had stomped all over in a fit of rage when the satellite signal had inexplicably cut off in the middle of World of Cheese, gulped loudly.

"Because if he ever crushes savoury snacks into my sofa and cushions again," Shego ignited her plasma around her raised right hand, "the beautiful woman is going to barbecue him!" She threw him a packet of cleaning wipes. "Now either you clean that mess up and behave, or I'll shove you under the seat of the Blackbird and leave you in there all night while I'm out with Kimmie, understand?"

The naked-mole-shark looked at her sourly but elected to withdraw a wipe from the packet, rather than test her resolve on the matter. "Rah-rah-rah," he grumbled as he began to wipe down the leather.

"Now, I'm away to get changed and that sofa better be spotless by the time I come back down."

And who said parenting was difficult, Shego thought in amusement as she left the living room to head upstairs to finish getting ready for the evening. She'd already had a nice long soak in the tub and shaved her legs and bikini line, however, the sound of Ru-Ru's loud cursing had caused her to pause in the middle of her preparations and head downstairs to see what the hell was going on. While the mess she'd found had naturally annoyed her, she'd had such a chilled out few days, enjoying all the little freedoms that she had been robbed of while in prison, that she'd chosen not to get angry, simply lay down the law. Now it was time to get serious. She would be meeting Kimmie in an three hours time and not only did she plan to enjoy herself, but she also had a job to do; guiding her rival through the next stage of her sexual discovery. Not to mention that she had a personal stake in that whole process. After a lot of soul searching, she'd decided that she genuinely did want to have some more 'intimate' fun with the hero, at least once. However, barring some sort of miraculous advancement in Kimmie's state of mind, that would not be happening tonight and she had no intention of trying to force the issue, especially not after how their last night out had ended. In fact, she might not even mention the idea as a possibility; simply show the girl what she could have a taste of once she was ready to take a bite.

Climbing the stairs, Shego headed into her bedroom and went to her stereo; ironically the same make and model as the one she'd seen in Kimmie's apartment earlier in the week, only she'd opted for the green speaker grills as opposed to the blue ones. From the small CD rack that contained albums she liked to listen to when getting ready to go out or when relaxing in the tub; her main CD collection being in the living room, she withdrew the Eagles aptly titled One of These Nights and popped it on. The notes of the opening bass guitar riff reached her ears as she dropped her towel onto the floor and headed for her wardrobe. Time to get to work.