A note from the author

Greetings, everyone.

It is with great sadness that I find myself in a position where I have to post this message. However, as someone who both fully supports the LGBTQ+ community and is against any form of prejudice, I feel like I do not have a choice in this matter.

Ever since I started posting my first story on fanfiction.net ten years ago, I have never removed a comment on one of my stories. It has always been my view that my readers are entitled to their opinion and if they do not like my work, then they are entitled to air that view. However, I will not tolerate any comment that I feel may be considered offensive or might upset anyone who reads it. This is the unfortunate position that I find myself in and the reason why I have had to delete a series of comments on And You And I.

In that respect, I also will not repeat anything that was said in any of these comments. What I will say is that while I respect that the individual in question discovered and came to terms with their own sexuality quickly, this is definitely not the case for everyone who finds themselves questioning whether or not they are LGBTQ+. This is something I have tried my best to represent through Kim's storyline in this work and I feel it is downright offensive for anyone to make derogatory comments in regards to the struggle Kim faces and to project those feelings onto anyone who is in or was once in a similar position to her.

As the author of this story, all I can do is apologise to anyone who might have read one of these comments and who felt hurt or took any sort of offence from them and to promise you all that I will delete any future comment from anyone, which might do the same.

Thank you all for your patience and I will hopefully see you soon on the much brighter note of the next update.

Warmest regards and sincerest apologies

Niaxi