Chapter 32: Let the flames begin

"AHHHH!"

The scream echoed out around the hotel lobby and stunned those who had stayed to watch the fireworks. The large Hispanic man was hauled through the air via the cable that had wrapped itself around his legs, however, the far more impressive sight was the red-haired woman who flew towards him, leg outstretched. Kim caught square in the chest with the flying-side-kick and a somewhat cruel smirk formed on her face when she heard the sickening crunch of his ribs breaking. It was perhaps a dark irony that she had now broken the ribs of two big names from her rogues' gallery in the one week; given that Shego had broken hers three weeks ago today.

It was now three weeks. Three stinking weeks since her epic hour-long dual with Shego, that had led to their disastrous night at Spritzers and Kim's eventual humiliation at her hands, followed by her incarceration within the Possible house. And since then, she'd not seen green-skinned hide nor a singular raven-hair of her rival. She'd investigated over a dozen tech thefts since Monday, three that she had been able to pin on Shego, but each time she'd come to a dead-end when it came to actually catching the bitch. Her latest search had led her here, to the lobby of the Imperial Hotel and again to Señor Senior, Junior...

"Junior, My Love!"... and apparently his wife to be, Bonnie Rockwaller.

Kim watched as her old schoolyard nemesis ran to the side of her fiancé, where he lay crumpled on the floor. Slowly she closed in to tower over the pair. Even if her eyes could have been seen from behind her aviator sunglasses, they would show no pity. "Looks like you'll be saying your wedding vows in a jail cell, Bonnie," Kim said with a smirk. It had been an ambition of hers back in Middleton High, to toss the girl into the back of a police van and while it was coming two years late, it would still be somewhat satisfying.

"Kim, you total bitch!" Bonnie yelled.

She could see the girl's hands begin to shake, the maddening rage fill her eyes and she knew what was about to come.

Sure enough, "ARAHHH!" In wild furry, Bonnie rose to her feet and lashed out at Kim with a vicious open hand.

Effortlessly, Kim blocked the blow with one hand and scooped it across Bonnie's chest with the other, while catching hold of the girl's wrist. She then slammed the elbow of the first into her upper arm. Bonnie let out a painful cry and fell to her knees as Kim increased the pressure on the arm-bar. You're just lucky I chose not to break your arm.

"Give up, Bitch," she said airily, "once again, you're completely outmatched." When the girl did not immediately respond, she kicked the pressure up another notch, eliciting another scream.

"You can't do this, Kim," Bonnie cried out. "This is brutality!"

The girl writhed in agony as Kim once more increased the force with her elbow. "No, Bonnie," she said slowly, her voice still sounding like they were talking about some schoolyard gossip, "brutality would be me breaking your face. Now, you've got an appointment to be measured for your wedding jumpsuit and I'd hate for you to miss it. So, either you give up, or I snap your arm in at least two places."

"Ok, ok, I give up," Bonnie cried, tears now streaming down her face.

She released her grip and patted the bitch on the head, like she would a dog, "good girl." Bonnie then yelped as Kim grabbed a handful of her brown hair. "Come on, Junior, you're coming too," she said and grabbed the Hispanic man by his own hair.

Kim received no reply from the unconscious lump that was Señor Senior, Junior as she dragged both him and Bonnie out of the hotel lobby; in full view of a crowd of stunned onlookers. Outside, the sun was splitting the pavement and a police van had already pulled up outside the hotel entrance. To her left, she could see a sole camerawoman furiously taking snaps of her dragging the happy couple towards their wedding carriage. A reporter stood beside her, positively bursting at the seems to get past the police and shove his mic in her face. She ignored them both as she made her way to the back of the van. Readjusting her grip, she tossed Junior inside and then turned to Bonnie.