Chapter 03: Set the Fire to the First Bar

Author's note:

Hi everyone, I'm adding this note way after posting this chapter, as one of my readers; Celioxa, has done a fantastic drawing of Shego wearing the outfit she has on in this chapter, along with several other drawings of both Kim and Shego. So, please do check out either her Twitter or Instagram pages and if you like her work, please leave her a like or a comment or follow her.

https://twitter.com/celioxa

https://www.instagram.com/celioxa_art/

##

"Hey there, Princess, how'z it hanging?"

The words rang in Kim's ears and for a split second, she froze. Shego! What the hell is she doing here? In a heartbeat, she came to the conclusion that it did not matter. The raven-haired woman could only be here to cause trouble, most likely for her. In one fluid motion, she spun around atop her stool, bringing her left leg around in a wide crescent kick. The blow hit nothing but air, Shego having positioned herself out of range, but it was not a wasted effort as she used the momentum to spring herself up off the stool and into a walking stance; her guard rising.

At best, the buzz she got from alcohol could get her up to a four on the thrill scale. On the very best of days, an orgasm would get her to a five. A cruise through the streets on her rocket skates with some jumps thrown in, a six. A jetpack ride, that was a seven. Skydiving, eight. Only the most dangerous, death-defying feats could ever get her up to the mystical levels of cloud nine. Yet, Shego, with only a single phrase had rocketed her straight up to a ten. Her eyes locked onto the emerald greens of her rival and immediately she felt adrenaline coursing through her. Kim smiled internally as she said, "if you've come for the hard stuff, I've got it right here."

A smirk formed on Shego's lips. Wow, all it took was one line and Kimmie's already on her feet and spoiling for a fight. It took a great effort for her to suppress her glow and keep herself from launching into battle and even more to stop a snarky comment spilling forth. Come on, what are you waiting for, let's get her! Hold on a minute, Hot Shot. Princess is here all alone and seems desperate for a fight to boot. Won't it be far more fun to prod her about it first, maybe get some answers and then kick the crap out of her? Shego chose to follow this line of thought and casually stepped past Kimmie and towards the bar. "Did no one ever teach you that you have to buy a lady a drink before you get to ask them for a dance, Pumpkin?"

Kim's eyes widened as they followed Shego's steps, the woman's apparent dismissal of her leaving her momentarily stunned. What the hell! Why isn't she even looking at me? There are so many holes in her defence that I could knock her out in at least ten different ways! Her mouth then fell open on hearing her rival's words. She wants me to what?? Kim then watched in horror as Shego lifted her glass up off the bar and gave it a quick sniff. Shit, now she knows I've been drinking.

A single whiff of little Miss Priss' beverage told Shego immediately that it was an apple sours and lemonade. While a relatively weak drink, especially when compared with what she herself liked, the fact the heroine was drinking alcohol at all came as somewhat of a surprise. "Oh, Kimmie, what would your parents think?" And what other trouble have you been getting yourself into when I've not been around to babysit?

Kim's face turned bright red and she quickly snatched the glass back from Shego. And while she had lowered her physical guard, she did not return to her stool. Of all the people to catch me drinking, why on earth did it have to be her? "Like you didn't drink underage," she fired back. It was a weak retort but the best she could come up with.

The corners of Shego's lips turned upward. "I did and look how I turned out." Stunningly beautiful if I do say so myself. "Keep carrying on like this, Princess, and in a month or two you'll be shoplifting. By the end of the year, we might even have you jacking a car. And, if you're very good, I'll take you on your first bank heist next year. Once you turn twenty-one, of course."