S307(U3): After the thrill is gone

Author's note:

Ok, now that we're done with Shego, let's see what Kim is up to. This time the chapter title; After the thrill is gone, is taken from the Eagles track of the same name, from their One of these nights album. Enjoy.

##

After Shego had left last night, Kim had gone straight back to her bedroom, used the facilities in her en-suite, then cuddled up underneath her duvet. She had fallen asleep in less than fifteen minutes; with a thin smile still playing on her lips. This morning she had been rudely awoken by the six-thirty alarm that she'd not had the foresight to disable and at which she had subsequently moaned, "nooo, sleeping," and then batted at several times with her hand until it had shut up. Needless to say, she had no intention of doing any sort of training today.

Kim lay dozing amidst her warm bedsheets. Unfortunately, given that her body had been wired to be awake at six-thirty am for two years now, the stupid alarm clock had done enough to rouse her from her slumber. She'd tried to go back to sleep, but every time she came close to nodding off, a thought would flutter through her mind and drag her back to consciousness. On this particular occasion, it was, I'm surprised my nipple didn't come off with how much Shego sucked at it. That notion promptly roused a memory of the villainess' wet lips latching onto her right nipple, sucking hard and of the sharp jolt of pleasure that had shot through her.

A quiet echo of that pleasure caressed Kim and when she rolled over, her nipples rubbed against the soft cotton of her baby-blue vest top. They stiffened slightly and she winced. Dammit, Shego! she cursed at the slight prickle of pain, only now realising that her nipples were uncomfortably over-sensitive. Fortunately, it quickly subsided, so long as she didn't move enough to cause her vest to rub and she found herself laughing internally, heh, I didn't complain last night, did I?

More memories began to float through her mind; of Shego pinching at her nipples and clitoris, toying with her; teasing her, showing her a level of pleasure that she had never thought possible. Kim almost drowned in her thoughts, last night was so... in a repeat of when Shego had asked her how she felt, various descriptors came to mind, but the most prominent was still, ...liberating. She let out a deep, calm, warm breath. I never knew sex could feel like... another set of memories flashed through her mind, culminating in the moment when she had been brought to orgasm ...that!

A cheesy smile plastered itself across Kim's face, damn that felt amazing! How the hell did she manage to make it feel that good? She tried to focus her mind, to reconstruct her memory from the fragments she had, but every time she slotted a couple together, all she'd get was flashes of the pleasure she'd experienced, leaving her with no idea what Shego had done in the gap between those and the next pieces she had. A comfortable; cosy sensation enveloped her and only part of it was due to the warm blankets that surrounded her. Last night was just incredible. Heh, next time I really need to pay attention to exactly what she does.

Kim's mind quietened down for a few minutes, as she snuggled her blankets. She had almost managed to slip back into unconsciousness, when the thought, I want to do that again, fixed itself firmly in her mind. Her clitoris quivered slightly, as the memory of last night's orgasm once more burst into life. Desire began to swell inside her; an orange flame fuelled by a lust to entwine her naked body with Shego's. Kim's heart began to flutter, part of her craving to be with the green-skinned woman again. The notion almost drove her into an excited frenzy. With difficulty, she forced herself to take a long calming breath, the warm air from her exhale hitting the duvet and making her cheeks feel cosy. Once her mind had calmed down slightly, she couldn't stop herself giggling slightly at her own reaction. I sleep with another woman one time and all of a sudden, I feel like some horny teenager. She laughed at herself; remembering something Shego had told her during one of their various meetups, "you'll have all those firsts again." Well, she wasn't wrong about that. Heh, it's like I'm having a second puberty. That was a frightening thought, it had been bad enough first time around. Yep, definitely not doing that. I'm a twenty-year-old woman and I refuse to allow myself to be a raging ball of hormones. Yes, I want to sleep with Shego again, but I'll do it when I choose, not because I get horny!