Epilogue

Someone pinch me.

I couldn't feel a thing. I felt the sharp cold ness hit me a million miles an hour. I felt completely submerged and I was clenching my fists so hard I probably bled through.

All I could think about was Harry.

As tragic as it was. That day had passed. As hurtful as it was I couldn't fathom how everything ended. God I needed Harry more than anything. No kill or mission was as bad as that day.

The mansa family got what they wanted. They packed up everything they owned and fled the country before any of us could retaliate. My heart was set out on making sure they paid for what they did.

And It surely made this day even worse to deal with it. Of course they tell you these events are supposed to be grilled with joy but I couldn't help but feel my heart drop to my stomach. I almost felt sick.

Slowly but surely I started my journey down the aisle as tears fell from my face. My legs were wobbly and I was trying my best to mask it all. Harry's father accompanied my side as he shed tears as well. Our locked arms were the only thing getting us to the end of the aisle where my boyfriend was.

My beloved boyfriend.

I finally reached him and I suck up every tear I had before sighing. I force a smile on my face before I looked up.

There he was.

Looking down at me holding his hand out with tears in his eyes as well. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up the steps the rest of the way quietly dismissing his father. His father then nods before taking a seat in the front row.

I take my place across from Harry holding now both of his hands as he smirks.

"Don't cry, love. You're making me feel like you don't like me or something." He whispers and I break out a small laugh before sniffle.

"I like you, Harry." I say quietly and he smirks again.

"It's be kind of awkward if you didn't." He smiles.

"We are gathered here today to join Harry Edward Styles and Niall James Horan both in holy matrimony, til death do they part." The preacher says and he then allows everyone to be seated.

Harry and I then let go of each other's hands and turn to face the preacher.

I know you're probably wondering. But yes you're at my wedding right now. And I bet you're wondering what the hell happened that day two years ago when Harry and I fell out of a helicopter.

Well when The crew fell into the water luckily both vessels crash landed away from us to where we weren't harmed by the crash. I struggled for hours with Harry on my back trying to soak back to the estate. It wasn't soon until we could see Robin, Liam and Anne who was freaking out so bad that she sent herself into labor.

By time we reached shore Harry had finally awaken to see the birth of his baby sister Gemma Styles. He was pleased and already very protective of her. The Mansa's may have caused a crash landing but they didn't kill anyone. They were so busy trying to flee they didn't make sure everyone died.

Til this day I don't believe the Mansa's wanted us to die. They wanted to make us miserable for killing his wife. We may have been miserable for hours but we were a stronger family after it.