Chapter 5

Chapter five

It was a long day before we could get home from being at Harry's school all day and boy were we tired. Surprisingly Amanda had dinner prepared and set out on the table for us when we walked in.

"Oh Amanda! It was a nightmare!" Harry cries out when he seen her and flopped his body out on her as she hugged him again having absolutely no emotion on her face. She rubbed his back as he fake cried on her shoulder complaining about his day.

I decided I'd do my rounds around the house just to make sure everything was good. I started out the front door getting farther and farther away from whining to hearing the ground crunch underneath my boots. I started out to the side of the house and around the back hearing silence as usual.

I then heard a crack in the distance and quickly drew my gun. Not wasting any time I turned on the flashlight I attached to my gun and flashed it on every inch of the backyard.

"Looking for me?" I hear and flash the light towards the voice. I found a boy sitting in a tree above the fence closing our house off from the next door neighbor. He leaned against the trunk smoking weed from a bong.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I say instantly getting irritated.

"Irish? Cute." He says and swings his legs over the branch and leans his elbows on his knees peering down at me.

"Just- fuck off." I mumble to myself getting ready to walk back to the front when I hear him laugh.

"You are the nicest person I've ever met." He says and I turn to scowl at him. He just laughs at me with red eyes as I shake my head.

"We'll meet again stranger." He says and I turn away and continue in the house. Why do people irritate you more after a really long day?

I walk back in the house locking the locks to hearing Harry in the kitchen.

"I mean he was absolutely amazing. Like god crafted him and placed him down here on a platter just for me." I hear him saying. I roll my eyes at the thought of Harry drooling over Mr. Malik again.

No one cares.

"I'm thinking we should send him flowers. Tomorrow is perfect because I have no classes then." He says to Amanda. She shrugs.

"He's your teacher. Wouldn't that be a bit weird Mr. Styles?" She asks in her monotone British accent that reminded me of Siri.

"No. We're both adults plus I'd kill anyone who had a problem." He says and I lean against the wall just listening in.

"Well I must tell that isn't a great plan." She tells him and he softly chuckles.

"I know." He sounds defeated. "Well if it doesn't work out with Mr. Malik, I have a hot bodyguard." He says and laughs. I perk up crossing my arms across my chest and lick my lips thinking.

"That also isn't a very idea." She says and I nod in a agreement. Harry is just a lovesick psycho who has impulse control issues.

"Speaking of Niall I wonder did he die checking the house?" He says and I push off the wall and walk into the kitchen subtly.

"Everything's clear." I walk in and see Harry's feet propped up on Amanda's lap. He wasn't wearing his suit jacket anymore and you could see the two strap holsters where two guns were placed on top of his dress shirt and sweater vest.

I frown looking at them and Harry shoving a piece of meat in his mouth. He chews a bit and then covers his mouth.

"I know you didn't want me to stay armed but I feel like I should be your little officer in training. Your backup." He says and then taking a sip from his champagne glass.