Chapter 28

Chapter twenty-eight

I was laying in bed at night staring at my ceiling sleeping alone for the first time in maybe two weeks in a room down the hall from Harry's. I didn't see Harry for the rest of the day and I wasn't really worried. He most likely was with his mother so I knew he was protected.

I was hurting.

For the first time in awhile I was really hurting and I didn't have the strength to hide it. I just was so overwhelmed with emotions that I could even feel. I just felt the tears slowly slide down the sides of my face as I breathe out calmly.

I had to stay strong.

After awhile of laying down my body got tired and decided to just shut down. It wasn't long before I heard a loud door slam making the wall shake. I sat up in my bed quickly reaching to the bedside grabbing my gun and loading it.

I didn't hesitate to run out my bedroom door with only my underwear and walk down the straits carefully aiming my gun checking every bit of my surroundings.

I look down over the stair case to find Harry stumbling in the house carrying a bottle of vodka. His stringy brown hair was stuck to his flushed, pink face and he grunted with every step he took.

"Stupid emotions." He grumbled before he took a drink from the bottle letting the alcohol pour over his face.

My baby. He's hurting.

He got tired and quickly threw the bottle to the side before I watch him sluggishly shrug off his jacket to reveal his tattooed arm which was stained with dry blood.

"Oh no." I say and rush down the steps shoving my gun into my underwear. He squint looking for the noise which was me. I watch him look at when I stop him grabbing his arm. I look down to see a huge gash.

"What are you doing?" He grunts trying to push me back.

"Did you do this?" I grit out angry evident in my face.

"Why does it matter? Why do you c-"

"Harry!" I yell loud enough you could my voice anywhere throughout the mansion. He bites his lip and looks away. I could tell he didn't wanna tell me.

"No. I was throwing knifes and my arm got caught." He admits and I throw down his arm before I grab his other hand.

"You're going to bed now." I say and feel him try to pull my hand away as he cries out with stubborn remarks.

"Get off me!" He grunts out as I practically drag him upstairs. I stop before I look him in the eye

"Look at you! You have men who want your head right now and you're drunk! Throwing knives!" I yell asking him and he frowns.

"You broke my heart." He murmurs and I sigh before dragging him along anyway. He eventually cooperates and walks with me. Instead of taking him to his room I took him to mine.

"Get undressed and get in bed. I'll be back." I say pointing at him and he stands in the middle of my room. I walk away from him and shut the door to head to his room.

I grab him a change of sweats and shirt also stopping by his medicine cabinet to grab some vitamin c and aspirin.

I walk back to my room to find him laying on my bed naked and passed out. I put down my stuff next to him and walk to my bag. I pulled out my first aid kit and go to work. I cleaned his wound and dressed it properly before getting him dressed.