Chapter 6

Chapter six

This morning was kind of relaxed and laid back. After eating, I worked out and got dressed to the day in my nike running shoes, grey sweats and long sleeve crew neck just to sit around the house and/or run errands with Harry.

I found myself watching Amanda clean while I cleaned my guns like I do in my spare time. I tried meditating but my mind was still cluttered and full of tainted memories to try and relax. So I've been hypnotized by the sounds of alerts from my motion detectors and the clicks on my guns detaching and reattaching pieces.

I begin to think about all the heinous things I've done in life and it does become a bit much sometimes but I really envy Harry sometimes. Yes his parents are notorious criminals and he's a killer who needs to see a psychiatrist but he had a family that loved him and wanted nothing but the best for him.

I on the other hand haven't seen my mom since I moved away. The last thing my mom said to me was absolutely nothing. She pushed me out the door with nothing to my name. That's how I was raised. Isolated and emotionally detached. I never knew my father and I was an only child due to how Greg, my brother, disowned me my entire childhood.

I grew up trying with any ounce of effort to fix myself. I didn't even want to join the army or become an assassin but I had so much built up anger from growing up in a household with no one to care for me caused me to do unspeakable things. I soon became numb to everything. But a shrink hasn't done anything but tell me to deal with my trauma but it seems like my mind has closed of that part of my life to where I can't even remember being so miserable.

That's why I meditate and try to reach enlightenment. I wanted to be a better person.

"Good morning, Amanda. I'll have over easy eggs, toast and some orange juice with a fruit bowl." I hear Harry say when he appeared in the living area yelling to Amanda.

He walked in with a silk button up shirt and matching silk pants.

He wore his signature chain and rings while his hair was messy again. He came into the living area and sat in a chair across from me and laying back placing his phone directly in his face.

"Oh and don't forget to send the flowers!" He says and she tells him they've been sent already. I glance up at him and finished cleaning my last gun.

"Flowers for?" I speak up and he takes his eyes away from his phone and looks at me. I pretended I didn't hear his conversation last night.

"I'm sending some to that hunk Mr. Malik." He says and I smirk holding my head down looking at my phone.

"Wait? What's funny?" He asks sitting up and turning to face me. I just lightly laugh before answering.

"I just never thought you were playing for that team." I tell him and begin the cycle of cleaning my guns all over again.

"Is there something wrong with playing for that Team? Because if not mistaken, you were bugging out at him too." He says crossing his arms and then smirking at me. I look up at him and I felt my cheek flush red as I looked down trying not to let him see me get gushy over a teacher.

"Nah I meant because of your character. You radiate 'I demolish vagina' vibes." I tell him and he then relaxes before snickering to himself.