Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

The morning after I woke up laying in my bed at 6 in the morning like usual. Only thing abnormal was I was naked and Harry's hair was sprawled all over my chest as soft snores escaped his lips.

I look down at his adorable face and use my arm to pull his further into my chest. The smile on my face was so big it almost hurt. I couldn't believe I was laying bed with the guy I've been pawning over. God he looks so beautiful and I can finally tell him that.

I sat there and stared at him for awhile before I realized I needed to be up to check around the house and start the day with some planning. I slowly slip from under Harry leaving him in my bed underneath a single sheet, his head covered in his own hair and his bare, naked back faced the ceiling.

He was honestly so beautiful sculpted.

I walk over to my closet wincing in pain in my lower back cursing at the fact Harry put me in this situation. I forget this is what sex felt like.

I wash up and put on matching sweats and jumper before putting on a simple beanie and slip on vans. 

I noticed a note in my shoes and it was written in marker.

Sorry for scuffing you're shoes, sincerely Liam.

Liam why the fuck would you apologize for scuffing my shoes and then write on them?

I quickly take them off before throwing them in closet and grabbing another pair. I grab my holster and place my gun inside and place my jumper over hiding it before I head out the room.

It was before I seen Harry ride up in the middle of my bed.

He yawns and then rubs his eyes looking like a complete child. He flips his hair out his face and then smiles.

"Are you leaving? Is this a one night stand?" Harry smirks before I smile softly and make my way over to him.

"God no. I just got some stuff I gotta do. The usual." I say walking over to give him a slight peck on the lips before he looks me up and down.

"I forgot you were my body guard for a sec." he mumbles before yawning again.

"If you want I can make you some fruit when I'm finished." I tell him and he nods slowly dipping back into the bed looking up at me with sleepy eyes.

"I'll be here." He says referring to my room. I turn on my heel and walk out the room this time careful to look for Liam who would be up at this also before closing the door behind us.

"Morning sleepy head." I see Liam says walking past me holding a cup of coffee as I noticed he was also fully dressed.

"Don't  you 'morning me' you dick! How dare you write on my shoes?" I snap at him careful not to walk Safaa as we both walk down the stairs to the living area.

"I didn't have a sticky note. So I had to leave a note some how." He shrugs taking a sip of his coffee before I felt my eye twitch.

"Why did you just tell me you scuffed my shoes?" I say through gritted teeth wanting to strangle him.

"I wouldn't have remembered." He says before turning to grab a remote and turn on the security system display on the Tv.

"Li, I seriously need you to start thinking. It'll hurt a bit so just take it slow." I say and Liam shakes his head smiling at my irritation before he follows me into the kitchen so I can eat my basic breakfast.