Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

The party was at an all time high. Safaa had been locked in that room for two hours and the guard alerted me every ten minutes of any activity. I stood post on the balcony above where Harry was talking with guests and holding on to one drink.

I got to admit Harry wasn't some party animal and him being so laid back and free made him look good. His smile seemed so natural and how he paid close attention to everyone who was talking without being distracted shown how he was truly a gentleman.

I tried not to sit there and admire him due to how I was supposed to be helping him and could not afford to be distracted.

He soon breaks himself away from the crowd and I see him look up to me as he winks. My heart sped up a bit when I seen him smile afterwards. I simply looked away as if I needed to monitor something else to avoid Harry seeing me blush.

Blush! We blush! Why am I blushing at this child? This annoying, arrogant child who meant nothing to me!

I keep a close eye on the crowd for when our precious guest were to arrive. Harry soon walked up the spiral steps carrying two glasses with a devious look on his face. I stare at him from the side concerned.

"Care for a drink?" He asks and I face back to the crowd.

"I'm not drinking. My job is to ensure that your safe and carry out this plan for you. I can't do that under the influence." I say and clear my throat before turning back to him.

He smiles.

"It's just apple juice." He laughs before pushing the drink in my hand. I examine the glass before I take a swig to figure out it was in fact Apple juice.

"I wouldn't dare drink before I kill someone." He says and I nod.

That's when he arrived. Harry and I both saw him walking on the dance floor. He seemed cautious and as if he were looking for someone. He was going to be very surprised to see Harry and I. Harry smirks before downing the remains of his drink before we both looked at each other.

I was ready to finish this stupid mission with Harry so I could continue just being an actual body guard.

I followed him down the staircase and followed him on the dance floor acting as if my only purpose was to watch over Harry. My gun kept poking my side everytime some drunk bimbo bumped into me. I try to avoid everyone and stay behind Harry.

"Well Hello Mr. Malik, it's funny seeing you at my party." Harry says once he approached Zayn. Zayn quickly turns to face him as his face turns red being shocked. I walk behind Zayn to make sure he didn't try to run away from Harry.

As expected Zayn tried to turn and run but ran right into me.

"Whoa there pal!" I say and He looks up at me like he just shit his pants. Seeing him nervous really put a bad taste in my mouth but I ignored my conscience and shook the guilty feelings away.

"No! No no no." Harry says taking zayns shoulders and making him turn to face him. "I must show you around! Being my teacher and all, it's be my honor." Harry says before he classically smirked and winked at him.

"Uh- no that's fine. I'd rather just mingle." Zayns says trying to back away again nervously laughing. That's when he bumps into me again and I draw my gun jabbing it in his back before whispering in his ear.

"Follow Harry, Mr. Malik." I say and his body froze under Harry's gaze. Harry was smiling but it was a very scary smile. A smile that showed he knew that Zayn was scared shitless and his plan was working.