Chapter 31

Chapter thirty one

"Wait! How- what a- FUCK!" Mr. Mansa yells through the phone making Harry smirk in victory as he looked at the glare of the light on his knife.

"Enough of the chit chat sir, I believe we have some things to discuss. I think we have a few demands at the expenses of your families lives." Harry says before I aim my gun at the sisters as they start to scream again so they're cries can be heard.

"If you want me to give up, that's out of the question. I have to fight for my respect." He says through the phone and we could hear sirens and shots in the back.

"Respect? Do you hear that Mariah?" Harry says looking over to her and pointing the knife in his direction as she flinched.

"Your husband just said your life isn't more important than his respect." Harry says frowning dramatically before breaking into a smile.

"Listen bub, I don't think you want to lose everyone now. You just lost Mani which set off this entire war to begin with, do you want to lose it with nothing left?" Harry asks the man leaning down to the receiver again.

"I love my family but the styles can continue to push me over any longer. I have to make sure you guys know not to fuck with me." He says practically spitting through the phone.

"Alright I will list our demands." He says and then sits up.

"I want you to call off your army. Meet my father in our war room and discuss a peace treaty to end this stupid feud. Let your army know we plan on leaving here unharmed as well. Also tell Louis I need a six course meal prepared when I get back." Harry says and I frown.

"Realistic demands Harry." I say and he nods.

"I'm not settling. You took my daughter!" He yells through the phone.

"Do you want me to take the rest?!" Harry yells back and then he gets to storm his way over to Mariah who was still pinned against the wall.

"Starting with your wife! Would you like me to end theirs!" Harry yells and it was silent. The girls were staring at the phone hopeful that their father wouldn't say the wrong thing.

Even I was praying he'd just comply with Harry because Harry has proven he wouldn't care about killing someone. For Christ sakes he tortured Safaa for weeks with her knowing he wanted to kill her.

My baby is a little psycho.

"Okay. Okay! I will end this. Just don't hurt my family." Harry then skips over to the phone smiling.

"We should be heading home now. We'll see you there." Harry says and then hangs the phone up.

"Alright. Guys we're gonna take a field trip. No potty breaks or snack breaks. One way trip. Niall grab those girls, I don't want this army to get any ideas. Oh and radio my team." He says walking over to the wall with duck tape.

.

.

.

Once we were outside the sewer we were greeted by the Mansa army. Harry held a knife under Mariahs neck while I held guns to the sisters heads.

"Hey, I thought I told you we wanted to walk out alive." Harry says to the father on the phone. I turn to see him visibly get angry before he turns to me.

"They won't attack. Just let them go." He says and we watch as Jack, Jane, Pluto and Matsuda already had the submarine ready to leave. Harry and I carefully walk to the dock still holding the girls hostage careful not to harm them.