Chapter 26

Chapter twenty-six

"So where did we come out of again?" Liam asks once we were in the hall and I close the door behind us.

"Ugh I should've slapped Amanda on the way out." Harry says grunting as he clenched his fist.

I shake my head at the two idiots I had to deal with when I shook it off and decided to lead them out of this stupid factory.

"We just need to get out undetected. We're unarmed." I say to them and Liam sighs.

"Yeah yeah, follow Niall Horan. He knows the way." Before he rolls his eyes. I growl at Liam's behavior before we all start to walk down the hall together.

"Theres the door." I say once we got closer.

Once we approached it we noticed it was locked as well with a keypad. I frown while Liam groaned behind me.

"Liam shut your face." Harry says smudging his hand in Liam's face as they childishly bicker behind me.

"Quiet!" I say and they quiet down.

It wasn't long before we heard footsteps heading our way and men like voices. I turn to look at Harry and Liam who both looked shocked as well.

That's when I seen Harry creepily smirk like he always does.

"You find a way in the door. I got this." He smiles and I furrow my eyebrows confused at my crazy before Harry turns to clench his fist putting them up to block his face ready for whoever came around the corner.

Once they finally did it was two guards.

"Hey!" They yelled before Harry chuckles.

"Shh! It's your bed time. Time to go night night." He smirks then his right hand connects with the guard on the left knocking his head into the nearest wall.

I let Liam take a crack at the pin while I stay put to back up Harry.

He then brings his foot up and kicks the second guard in the chin sending his head back at a wicked speed before he turns to the other guard blocking his punches and sending blows to his stomach.

He grabs the sides of his face and bring his head down to his knees knocking the man out and turning back to the other guard punching him quickly. He sends a final blow spinning around and using his foot to kick the mans head into the wall making them fall faint to the ground.

"God I haven't had this much fun in so long." Harry says breathing heavy before I heard a beeping behind me.

I turn to see Liam eyes wide before he turned to me. "It worked!"

"What worked?" I ask as Harry joins my side.

"The password was '0000'. And they said we were stupid." He scoffs before pushing the door open and letting us walk inside.

We hurry to the desk where all of our stuff was. We began to load up once again giving Harry something to work with as well.