Chapter 25

Chapter twenty-five

"If you fire your weapon my guard won't hesitate to end you right where you stand." Mani says to me but I couldn't focus.

I kept staring at the woman below me crying. I couldn't believe that I was right. That was my mother. My own mother set me up to be killed by a notorious family in the mafia.

I knew my mother hated me but not enough to set me up. How did she even get in contact with them? Did they force her? I didn't know what to think.

"Niall we need to make a decision right now." Liam says and I finally stop staring at the woman before turning to look at Mani. She stood there with her brunette hair and her dark eyes staring at me with an evil smirk.

"Tell your friend to lower his weapon." She says and I turn to Liam nodding his way which caused him to lower his gun.

"Where is Harry?" I ask looking at her.

"Oh. You'll see." She says before letting go of the chain and using her foot to kick my mother face down on the ground making her sob out in pain.

And I just stood there.

The woman who never loved me sitting there begging for my help. Wanting someone to save her like she deserved to be saved.

I desperately wanted to tell my mother to go to hell. She didn't deserve my pity and not even my thoughts. I should've been thinking about how to get to Harry

"I'll bring you to Harry after!" She pauses and then look both Liam and I up and down.

"You both surrender your weapons." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why so your boys can kill us?" Liam scoffs.

"If I wanted you dead, I'd kill you right now pretty boy." She smiles before she pulls a knife from her harness and swings it between her fingers carefully before directly at Liam.

"Try me." She smirks.

God why does she remind me of Harry? They're both fucked in the head, in love with knives and scary as fuck when serious.

Always smiling at the face of death.

"Unarm them." She says and that when the men swarm both me and Liam taking our guns.

"Hey! Watch my hair!" Liam squeals before they quickly take our guns and disappear to the same door they came in.

"Amanda? Can you escort these ladies to the next room to see Harry, they all deserve to die in the same room." She says and I felt my heart rate quicken.

"Fuck you!" Liam yells before Amanda for the a first time today said something.

"Sure." She says and I see her go over to the door Liam and I came in and open it.

We both snarl at her walking out the door as she gesture for us to head to another door down the hall. Both Mani and Amanda push us down the hall to a door they had to use a keypad on to unlock it. Once they did they pushed Liam and I inside to find Harry on his knees, hand behind his back chained to a long chain which hooked to wall.

He was naked and only wore his back boxer briefs and by his hung head you could tell he was asleep.

"Harry! Wake up!" Mani says before she goes over and kicks Harry in the face. He groans out and looks up to see us in the corner.

Harry looks up at my hardened expression confused as how or why I was here. I glanced at Liam who looked blank as well probably trying his best to hide his emotions.