Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

The next day I woke up early as usual to eat and meditate before anyone else in this house woke up. I quickly shove a hoodie on and socks to head downstairs to eat. I walked down the hall slightly sliding against the ground as I walked past Harry's room and Amanda's. At last the end of the hall before the stairs was Safaa's room. I paused.

I decided to check in her briefly. I mean if I'm guarding Harry I should atleast commit to keeping her safe as well.

I take the key form above the door frame and unlock her door. I walk inside to see her laying towards the edge of the bed, long brown hair cascading down the side of the bed while resting her head against her arm which was handcuffed to the bed frame.

It look very uncomfortable but atleast she was sleeping soundly. I made sure to quietly close her door before tip toeing down the stairs.

As I grew closer and closer to the kitchen I heard voices. I grew suspicious so I checked the time to see it was six AM. It was two hours before Harry usual got up. Who could be here carrying out a conversation. I get close enough to differentiate the voices and realized it was Harry talking to his parents.

I stayed close by and listened at they carried out the conversation.

"We have to send you somewhere quickly before the realize you're here." I hear Anne tel Harry.

"I recommend somewhere I can hide Safaa. And maybe hire a body guard to help Niall out. He's great and all but I don't want him getting hurt taking on the load." Harry says

Personally, I'm offended. I've taken out an entire militia with my bare hands with no shoes on and one eye. I had in a eye patch for some reason. But I could under where he's coming from. It's hard trying to protect him, Amanda and now Safaa on my own. I'm actually happy he cared about my well being.

"We can send you to his homeland. Perhaps Dublin, buy a nice condo for all of you to have your own space. Besides no one will question you because you're with Niall who has grown up there and Safaa won't even know what hit her." Robin suggests.

Okay bad idea. I hate my hometown.

It's not necessarily the fact that I hate it. Dublin is rather beautiful and I'd love it no matter what but my mom lives in Dublin with Greg, his wife and kid. I can't ever be shopping for supplies and just so happen to run into the devil herself. I'd probably kill her in the middle of the supermarket.

On the bright side, no one would suspect Harry of being in Ireland. If he did pretty well with laying low and not being such a pain in my ass it would work. Besides Safaa probably wouldn't even know what country she was in and would honestly be living way better than she did at home.

"That's not a bad idea. We could hide out at Niall's place." Harry says and that's when I decided I was going to break up this meeting. I walked into the kitchen pretending to not have heard a word and look oblivious to them all sitting at the marble table with weapons and technology all over it.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Harry asks and I look up to see Amanda in the corner preparing morning drinks. I have just noticed I've never seen her get ready in the morning. I just always see her completing some task for Harry on command.

"I slept fine." I grunt before shoving my hands into my hoodie pocket.I look to them and see the awkward tension in the air.

"Um we have some questions, Niall." Anne says and I nod.

"We want to know if we upgrade your living arrangements and pay for someone to move your things, could we maybe move our precious son in your home?" I raise a eyebrow.