Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was long before we all arrived to my new place in Dublin courtesy to the Styles. My old condo was upgraded to a penthouse with enough rooms to accommodate every one. It was very modern and even had a piano in the dining area. It was beautiful to say the least.

I couldn't help wandering the house while everyone went and settled in.

Safaa wasn't a happy camper but she's lived in worse conditions. Besides she was being watched 24/7 by Liam and handcuffed to her bed when she wasn't using the bathroom. Well until we could trust her not to run.

"Ugh, why is there no centerpiece on the piano? This is very plain. Amanda!" Harry yells as he walks into the same room as me.

Well Harry was taking every thing in well as always. Never showing a bit of weakness to change. 

"The piano is fine." I say looking over to the door that shit behind us before leaning against the kitchen counter. I was taking a look at all the furniture and cooking devices the Styles installed. It's a completely furnished kitchen. That pretty insane for a guy who eats bread and coffee.

"I'm a stickler for interior design." He says sighing loudly.

"Where's your bud?" He asks standing next to me crossing his arms before he turns to look at me.

"He's handcuffing your prisoner to her bed." I tell him and he nods.

"Well how is he? Did you like him?" He asks eagerly. I pause before answering to see Harry looking at me genuinely concerned. I'm not sure if he was concerned because he didn't know Liam or because he thinks I like like him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean is he a cool guy? Do you fancy him?" He smiles before poking my side making me flinch and scoot away swatting his fingers away.

"Ugh, god no!" I groan out as he laughs at me.

"Why not? I'd fuck him." He says turning to look at the door to check if he maybe was listening in. "Although he looks like he could top me." He smiles before turning back to look at me.

"Harry I wonder if you realize just because I like men that doesn't mean every guy I meet is attractive." I scoff before crossing my legs.

"I mean you met me like maybe a week ago and you said I was attractive." He smirks easing an eyebrow.

Fuck you got me there.

"I said maybe." I state and he shakes his head before standing straight facing me with his elbow leaning onto the counter.

"Maybe is just you wanting to say yes." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Or it's a nice no." I tell him and I seen his eyes kind of dim a bit. But his smile never wavered. My heart kind of dropped at the sight of me actually hurting Harrys feelings.

"Well I hope Liam is." He smiles before pivoting on the balls of his feet before strutting out. I watch him walk away and out the door before I groan out and face palm myself.

Why couldn't I say anything but that? Now he thinks I really dislike him. I mean I like him as a friend. He's just a friend. Besides he's my boss. I'm getting paid to protect him and not be his boyfriend. So I guess I'm not paid to care about his feelings either but why do I?

"Don't fall for him." I hear someone come from behind me. Amanda appeared from the hallway behind the kitchen in the opposite door holding a massive centerpiece.