Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We arrived to San Francisco without anymore discussion hours later. I stayed up most of the trip reading up on the emails the Styles sent me about the men who were after them. The Mansa family who has just asked much money and power as the Styles were having a turf war. They had conflict over killed men and stolen goods.

Apparently the Mansa family threatened to kill Harry and the family wanted Harry sent into hiding because it wasn't hard for the family to kill someone they wanted dead.

It didn't include anymore information due to how discreet they wanted the matter handled. They wanted no leak of information of where Harry would be.

I carried my things off the plane while the staff carried Harry's stuff as he he stood outside the plane on the phone in his black trench coat.

It's quite annoying how unbothered he seemed but he was quite the killer.

He turned to face me and I seen he had a gun on his hip in a holster that was covered by his jacket. He waves for me to get off the jet and I frown.

So I guess I'm not the only one who has a gun.

"Okay I have to go. My guard is coming." He says as I approached him and he hangs up the phone before smiling at me.

"Ah, you smell that?" He says taking a deep breath and then looking to me again.

"Rain?" I answer smelling the air as well as his smile drops a bit. He sighs.

"No, Niall." He says and then wraps his arm around my shoulders before he take another deep breath and then looks to me.

"It's the smell of new beginnings. A new empire. I think we could start the perfect team here." He says looking out towards the sky.

I use my fingers to pinch his coat and pull his arm off my shoulder. He looks at me slightly offended before I sling my bag on my back.

"Let's get to the Airbnb and get settled okay?" I tell him and watch him silence himself .

We got into a town and through Harry's headphones I could hear him listening to what sounded like Taylor swift. The car brought us to a relatively big house just outside the city.

"My room is bigger than this house." I hear Harry mumble under his breath as we arrived. I roll my eyes before I get out the car and walk around it to open his door. I carefully watch our surroundings and he steps out. He looks me in the eye and frowns.

"You need to stop frowning. It'll give you wrinkles." He says and then walks ahead of me.

I didn't even realize I was frowning.

I roll my eyes and close the door. I walk behind Harry up the stairs of the home and I unlock the door for us both. We head inside and once we walked inside we seen Amanda inside wearing a completely different outfit.

"Oh hey, Amanda." Harry says before he turns his back to her and drops his hands behind him. Amanda quickly takes his coat and hands him a bowl of grapes.

"What would I do without you Amanda?" He smiles facing her before he lightly pets her head and then heads down the hall looking around on the walls.

"I'm sorry for him." I apologize and she looks at me emotionless. I think at this point she's become numb to Harry's bullshit.

I drop my bag on the ground as Amanda locks the door behind us. I follow Harry into the kitchen down the hall as he picks up pieces of furniture like pictures or random vases.