Chapter 24

Chapter twenty-four

I woke up to an alarm blaring loudly throughout my apartment. I jump up quickly realizing I had woke up before the meds had worn off due to how drowsy I felt still. I jump up and look around as my vision followed slowly and I realized I was in here alone.

I reached to the side table to grab my gun from the drawer that I always keep before slowly moving out the bed trying to frown out the loud sound. I load it and shove on my robe due to my half clothed body.

"Hey! Liam turn off the alarm. I told you, you didn't know how to cook!" I yell walking outside into the hall when I looked out and seen the air was clouded with smoke.

"Turn on a fan!" I yell reaching over and flipping a light switch.

I didn't hear Harry or Liam.

"Harry?!" I say using the wall to get to the kicking room to look out into the kitchen. The entire place was trashed and I raised and aimed my gun.

"Fuck!" I yell and I walk as carefully as possible. I stepped into water due to the sink over flowing and glass from my vases.

What the hell happened here? Where was Liam?

I walk over to the sink and turn off the water when I seen the front door was opened. I walked to the door and looked out into the hall when I seen a figure running towards me. I started shooting out at the figure when I heard someone curse.

"Niall?! What the fuck! It's me." I hear a voice tell when I quickly realized it was Liam. I sigh lowering my gun when I seen him approach me holding his own gun. He caught his breath before pushing me inside.

"The Mansa's raided us while you were sleep and they took Harry! I was trying but it was a thousand on one." He says and I felt my heart drop.

Wow universe I finally get a boyfriend and you try to kill him.

"Okay I'm going to go get some clothes and you load up. Hurry! We need a plan ASAP!" I yell pushing him in another direction before running to the back room. I hurriedly put on some skinnies, jumper and boots. I rush and put on a full body canister and loading guns in them and take off outside.

The alarm finally stopped and Liam was fully armed and he grabbed the keys.

"Jeep or sport car?" He asks and I groan before flicking him in the head.

"Get out the door Liam or I swea-" I yell hitting him with my hands pushing him out the door. We finally get outside and rush out of the building to the cars. We get into the keep and speed off.

"Okay first things first where did they go?" I ask Liam and he turns into that direction.

"They came down this road and sped off all the way down." He says and I pull up my phone with google maps. I sigh before I try to scan my brain of what could possibly be it.

"There's nothing but factories this way. There's no way the Mansa owns one of them and I didn't know." I say and look them up as Liam sped down the road.

I was scanning them all forcing myself to stay calm so I could find out where Harry could've been taken. I also don't understand how I could hear any of it. It doesn't remake sense.

I couldn't have been that sick and weak.

"It says here that there's an abandoned factory that was bought by an unmarked buyer. It has to be where they took Harry." I say and I immediately plug in the address and force Liam in that direction.