Chapter 30

Chapter thirty

I stood by the dock fully loaded staring down at my hand while crew men got the submarine loaded with weapons of Harry's choosing. Jane, Matsuda, Pluto and jack were all strapping up next to me as I admired my ring.

Part of me couldn't believe that I just got engaged but I was ecstatic. Harry really wanted to live the rest of his life with me. Like he chose me. I felt so fucking special and it also felt like a big fuck you to my family who abandoned me.

Yeah fuck you! There's people in his world who love me.

That's when I get a call on my phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Nialler!" Liam yells through the phone. I pull the phone back groaning.

"Yes Liam?" I say rubbing my temple.

"I didn't know you guys got engaged! I'm so happy for you guys! I do remember saying to take him back but I didn't think you'd go that far but either way I'm happy." He says and I softly smile.

"Yeah." I nervously laugh.

"Just yesterday you were hiding your crush on him and now you guys are getting married!!" He yells and I pull the phone away from me ear smiling.

"Yes. We are. You should probably be focused on Ms. Anne." I say and he smacks his teeth.

"You're right but I wanted to call before you guys go and wish you luck." He says and I thank him before he hangs up the call. I shove my under my vest over my heart just in case before I hear footsteps coming my way.

Out came Harry and his father fully strapped with weapons. I stand up straight placing my hands behind me as his father approached me.

"Thank you for this. I didn't think you'd be this valuable to me. I'm glad I have you guys expertise." He says reaching out for my hand. I shake his nodding.

"Of course. My mission is to protect him at any cost." I say and he smiles.

"Good." He says and I turn to see Harry watching us with a blank look on his face. You could tell he was zeroed in on our mission so I didn't bother him.

"Let's get in." He says to anyone who was hanging around so we could board the ship.

"Wait Niall!" I hear then someone tug on my arm.

It was Robin.

"Please bring my son back in one piece. He's the main heir." He says and I could see some tears in his eyes. I suck in a breath before I nod.

"I promise."

.

.

.

We were in the submarine and I sat next to Harry. He sat against the wall as we coasted underwater with his head laid against the window drowning out any small talk that was going on. He was relaxed but tense at the same time.

I look down at my ring again before turn to look at his hands that he had placed flat against his thighs. I looked down at his bare hands and his black painted nails to realize Harry didn't have a ring.

I looked forward showing no emotion as usual thinking of places I could get Harry a ring when we finished with this mission. Maybe I could get matching ones or I could get it engraved.

"Alright! We're here." The captain yells out making Harry's eyes shoot open as we all stand to our feet. I turn to make sure everyone had what they needed before I looked out the front window.