Chapt. 14 sex on top of a car

Cassandra

I walked into school casually on a cheerful Monday morning. I know a lot of us hate Mondays and I am no doubt one of them. But today I could here the birds chirping in the birdhouse in the front of the school and the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

I wasn't wearing my usual revealing clothes, but I wasn't wearing my conservative ones either. It was just...normal.

I had my hair into a high ponytail and I had decided not to put any makeup today as sometimes I just liked to keep it natural.

"Hello gorgeous!" Woods exclaimed suddenly from beside me as he magically apparated suddenly.

Confusion crossed my face, why was Woods saying hi to me?

"Uh...hi" I replied.

"Let's skip school today and go out"

Um... This is was very unusual. After out big break up, we hardly ever looked at each other. It was only those few stolen glances which were made by both of us rarely. Me, because I was piecing together my revenge plan and him, because...

I don't really know why he ever looked at me when he had clearly showed that he was over me.

Did he think after Saturday morning when I laughed and talked to him normally for the first time, everything was okay?

Well then, he clearly doesn't know me that well, to think I would forgive him just because he refrained from taking advantage of me while I was drunk.

I raised my eyebrow, "Who do you think you are Woods? Why in the fucking hell would I go out with you?"

Woods blinked surprisingly, "but I thought after Staurday we-

"Just because we hung out day-before doesn't mean we are back to good terms. I still haven't forgotten what you did to me Woods..."

His bright face dropped, "Oh, I thought I could fix this....I didn't think...I guess."

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk away from him. But he grabbed my arm sending that same wave of electricity I had felt when the first time he did it.

I snatched it away angrily. "What do you think you're doing?"

'Please Cassi- Casandra, give me five minutes to explain. Please" He pleaded.

I bit my lip, its just 5 minutes...anything to get him off my back.

"5 minutes, that's it."I replied, folding my arms.

He sighed, his shoulders dropping, "I'm not over you Cassie..."

I winced as he called me Cassie, but I didn't interrupt his 'apology'. I couldn't wait to see the delicious sight of the failing of his act as I rejected him at the end.

"The first time I had laid my eyes on you, I felt this tingly feeling inside. I know after the way I treated you, you must think that all was an act. But honestly, it wasn't. You were the most beautiful girl I have seen. With those wide blue eyes and beautiful long brown hair, and your smile...oh your smile is the most gorgeous thing I have come across...second, only to the all of...you."

Something in his words felt real and genuine. My heart almost melted when I saw his hazel eyes light up when he spoke about me. Being with him and his warm compliments made me feel like in fairyland. He made me sound like the most beautiful being to ever exist.

But then my brain reminded me with the harsh reality of it all. It was just a second round for him, His friends must have had a bet with him to trap me again...play the sexy new playgirl, huh.