Chapt. 6 curoisity killed the cat right?

EEEEEEEEEE! Photo of the extremely cute Lucas till as Cameron to the right-
Thank you RDJ_IsmyBae! Luv ha gurl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra

He helped me upright and then released his hands from my waist. A gush of cold wind hit my waist at the lack of the warmth of his hands. My heart was thudding wildly in my chest.

'What the hell? You're going bazooka just because he touched you on the waist? Who is this boy? And why is he making you feel this way?' My subconscious roared.

I stole a glance at him, he was so damn gorgeous. He smiled at me, and why the hell did I just notice the fact that when he smiles his eyes light up? And for someone fucked up reason I felt something strange in my heart. Believe me, the feeling was unknown to me.

It's love at first sight dumb head....

No! Of course not. That's bullshit!

Is it?

"Thank you" I told him, looking down shamefully. He must think I was so clumsy...

It was that same guy from before, the one who had given me that disgusted look when I had shown up in my full slutty glory.

"Hey, aren't you that slut from before who was showing off her body so shamelessly? Wow I almost didn't recognize you..."he said looking me up and down.

I felt hurt flash in my eyes. Is that what people thought of me now? A slut...

He swallowed, "Sorry"

"No, its okay..." I replied, "It's the truth, ain't it?"

He cocked his head to the side, "You're not who I thought you would be. Is that all just an act?"

He was the first one in the whole school who had seen me look decent in the past 9 months. And damnit, he had to be smart?

I didn't know how to reply, "I have to go" I said hurriedly, shifting past him.

"My name's Cameron" He called after me, shaking his head smiling.

Oh boy, I hope he doesn't try to figure me out. Smart boys tend to do that...he is going to try to be the hero who cracks open the inside of the school's playgirl. And what about the way he made me feel by a simple touch? I better start catching up to my sleep...

Cassandra Lively does NOT get affected by some new guy.

But he does affect me, The way his blonde hair falls right into his blue eyes...The way his smile makes my heart flutter.

What is happening to me? Even Woods didn't make me feel this way.

Fuck, I am screwed. I can't let him affect me, I won't. I just have to stay away from.... Cameron.

Cameron

I watched as she walked away in such a hurry. Was I that ugly?

No silly, you asked the wrong question...

I shrugged and started walking towards the boy's locker room.

I knew who that was, Cassandra Lively, the girl who everyone was telling me to stay away from. Though she only targeted players and luckily I wasn't one.

I have had exactly 2 girlfriends in the past, both with which were utter failures.

There was something queer about that girl... As if the bitchiness was just a façade over who she really is. The girl who I just bumped into looked beautiful. I could already feel my insides going funny when my gaze landed on her.

I didn't believe in love at first sight...but now I think I do...

Someone's developing a crush....

I smiled, blushing a little.

Seriously?

I had to stay away from her. I've heard she is ruthless and used boys only for sex...

But why only target players for sex? I am sure there plenty other boys out there who aren't players but are great in bed.

My new school mission- Figure out Cassandra Lively.

No boy, don't get caught in the drama world. You have come here to study and do well in school.

Yeah, my subconscious is probably right...

But she seemed like such an amazing girl. Don't you want to get to know what's going on?

But, what if things go down the wrong turn?

What if things go down the right turn?

UGH! After having a debate with my subconscious for 5 minutes, I finally snapped.

I decided to stick my nose into her matters and crack her open. Curiosity got the better of me...

But curiosity killed the cat right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

A wee bit short...but I'll update soon..

Comment, follow, vote

Cheers!