Chapt. 12 Pibli-what?

Cameron

Oh my pibiliboo...

She was my ex-girlfriend...her name was Teddy Macarena. Hilarious right? I had laughed too and she had happily joined. She was just like the Old Cassandra, pretty and kind and popular and everything I had d ever wished for. Her teddy bear's name was Pibliboo and her name was Teddy so I used to call her Pibliboo...

We didn't break up though, she went missing.

We had gone for a hike in the mountains and on the last night we had been invited to a campfire party. We went there together, I came back alone. I had expected her to show up in the morning but she didn't come. Not in the whole day, nor the next day or the day after. I had to file a missing person's report and till date, she has not been found.

So I had gone on a mad hunt to find her but returned empty-handed. I miss her and have always loved her. I am still searching for her...

"Pibliboo? Have you seen my Pibliboo?" I went to a group of pretty girls and asked them innocently. They started laughing and taking videos. I looked at them quizzically, I was looking for a missing person and they were laughing.

"this is priceless..." One girl said.

So I take it that they haven't seen her, let's move on to the next. I went through the whole party asking for my Pibliboo but everyone was just laughing or taking photos. Stupid People...

I had kind of figured out in my drunken state that I was drunk, so I drank the water some concerned girl offered to me and tried to concentrate. I was kind of getting my consciousness back so I had enough sense as to stop asking for Pibliboo. But I needed fresh air, so proceeded outside towards the pool.

I froze as I saw Cassandra making out passionately with Gray in the swimming pool. And both of them were naked.

WTF?

I boiled with anger, who does Gray think he is? Making out with Cassandra like that!

And why exactly do I care?

But even after not liking bitchy Cassandra I had to admit that I was developing feelings for her. She was someone else from the inside and I wanted that girl, more than I had ever wanted Pibliboo.

Jealousy soon radiated from me and I ran and jumped into the pool, wanting to stop them. Ah, but I forgot that I was drunk.

So I THINK I joined them in the whole making out thing. My main aim was to punch Gray in the gut but ended up doing something else. Cassandra giggled as I wrapped my arms around her, she turned away from Gray and kissed my neck. I felt myself shiver at the spot where her warm lips touched my skin. Gray was confused and he started kissing her on the back of HER neck.

Okay, I wasn't that drunk to do a threesome. I pried Cassandra off my neck as she had started leaving trails off kissed making me shiver like I was being electrified, it was not pretty. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the pool, she was a giggling mess though. Gray followed us out too.

I then realized that Cassandra was naked. She had on only her underwear, My breath stopped as my eyes wandered her flesh, and stopped at her chest. I tore my eyes away and concentrated on dressing her so that I could lead her to safety. Her bra was lost so I helped her into her dress

But then I felt a strong punch to my face, I cried in pain. "Leave her with me Cameron" Gray growled. I refused to let him take Cassandra and bravely pushed him away. Gray blazed with anger and came at me with his fist.

I felt all the air knocked out of me as he punched my stomach. I rolled on the floor, clenching my abdomen in pain.

Gray came with a final kick in the chest. My vision was in and out and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Gray leading a giggly Cassandra towards the bedroom.

Oh, bullfuck...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So so sorry that this is short! But I had to add this part and I wanted the waking up of Cassandra in a whole new chapter and I could'n add it in the old one as it didnt feel right! so I just made a short new chapter... I am glad I updated though...

So now what, Cameron or Woods?

Pleasssseeee comment with your opinion!

Cheers!

Comment, vote, follow