Chapt 1.They are gonna pay

There's a photo of Cassandra! Love Megan Fox!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cassandra

"Cassie! CASSIE!"

I jumped, and turned towards my best friend frazzle. She had annoyed look on her face. Geez, what bit her today? "What?" I asked her.

She sighed, "Have you been listening to ANYTHING I have been saying for the past 15 minutes?"

I shook my head guiltily, but I wasn't to blame, Woods was!

I could not get that boy outta my head! Ugh, fuck him!

Oh wait, I already did...

I smiled contently and slipped back into my thoughts of last night. When I had finally agreed to give Woods my virginity, we had been dating for 6 months and I only found it proper to give it to him.

Last night was everything I had dreamed it would be and since next morning when I woke up and kissed woods goodbye as he headed home, I have had on this goofy grin which has not left my face once! And also the sudden tendency to not pay attention to life and everything besides the love of my life...Grayson Woods aka my boyfriend. I don't call him Gray as everyone else does instead I have my nickname for him, which is his last name. Hey, I know it's a bit lame but how do you call someone Gray?! It's a freaking color! No offence to anyone else who has been named after a color. Woods seems right and decent....to me at least.

Woods had sexy dark brown hair and dreamy hazel colored eyes. That boy had  perfect toned six packs and had a body like a model. He was in all means perfect, and I got to see every freaking part of it and it felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't wait to get out of school and tackle him again and this time maybe we could-

"CASSANDRA JAMES LIVELY!" Frazzle shouted into my ear, at the top of her lungs.

I yelped, "OW!"

"you deserved it!" she grumbled, " I know yesterday must have been mind-blowing and all but we have important matters to attend to. Now if you can stop daydreaming about the fireworks you felt last night we can go back to the matter at hand!"

I felt my cheeks heat up," yeah...uh...sure" I mumbled.

She smirked, and marched towards homeroom gesturing me to follow her.

Was that feeling fireworks? No, it was way more than that. I felt like I was ignited and ready to shoot off to another galaxy. Fireworks was nothing compared to what I felt and-

"YOU COMING OR WHAT?!" frazzle shouted at me from the end of the hall. I snapped out and realized that I was just standing there like a love-struck idiot. I nodded my head as I turned red and scurried behind her.

When I caught up to her, she and shook her head smiling at my expression. "You really love him, don't you?" she asked softly.

I nodded, not being able to speak.

"It makes me glad to see you happy Cassie, and if he breaks your heart I will break his neck."

I smiled at her, "He won't. He is not a player anymore, I changed him remember?"

She sighed, "I know, but for some reason I don't trust him. What if he just used you for sex? I mean, your pretty hot. Half the male population of the school wants to sleep with you."

"Woods is not like that" I said, shaking my head, "and is this the reason you have been in a bad mood since the time I told you I slept with him?"

She nodded, "maybe..."