Chapt 17 YOLO

Cassandra

We reached another building at the very middle of Manhattan. It wasn't very far from the empire state building.

It was another building belonging to my uncle, though it was more of a lounge than an office. With every facility you could ever dream off. We entered from the doorway and through the elevator, we made our way to the terrace.

The black helicopter with LIVELY written on it with bold white was sitting calmly, ready to make the rest of this day memorable. I grinned and ran to it, enjoying the feel of the cushiony seats when I quickly hopped in and sat down.

I heard a big hearty laugh from right outside the door of the helicopter. "LARRY!" I screamed and jumped out and flung into the arms of the familiar redhead.

"How's it going kiddo!" he said, ruffling my hair.

Larry was like my dad to me. He was the one who operated the helicopter and was also my chauffer. When I was small, this big guy was about 25. Uncle immediately hired him as he was a very smart, young and witty kid. Now he was about 38, with a funny looking red moustache and warm brown eyes. But he still was the same man to me, he always took care of me and drove me any places I want. Now his only job is to operate this helicopter but I come and give him company sometimes.

"I am fine" I said, pulling back from the ginormous hug I had given him

He smiled at me, with those beautiful brown puppy-dog eyes lighting up. I could see that he really adored me and honestly, I adored him too.

"Who is this?" Larry gestured to Cameron.

"That's Cameron"

"Oh" he said with a twinkle in his eye, "Let me guess, boyfriend?"

My cheeks turned pink and I turned away from Cameron in embarrassment. He was standing a few steps away from the helicopter me and Larry. He gave me a quizzical look as I quickly let my hair fall on my face to hide the blush on them.

"NO!" I whisper-screamed to Larry, "He is just my friend."

Larry nodded but I could tell that he didn't buy it. That guy knew me...I don't blush. NEVAH!

And the fact that Cameron made my cheeks do the impossible means that I felt something for him...

"So where ya kids off to!?" he asked me, in his gruff older voice.

I bit my lip. "Larry" I said sweetly, "I have a favor to ask"

"Go on"

"I need you make the empire state building our landing area."

He looked at me wide-eyed, "WHAT!"

"Uh, We need to rent the empire state building for a few"

"No"

"Please Larry!"

"No"

"Please please please...pretty please." I showed him my puppy-dog face

"Sandra" he said sighing, "One simply does not rent the empire state building!"

"Ya, a normal one... But I'm CASSANDRA LIVELY...one.!"

HE shook his head knowing that I wasn't going to take no for an answer. Heck, I'll go to the mayor and convince him...seduce him if I have to. And if that doesn't work, I won't mind going to Washington to convince the president of the united stated to give me permission.

"Okay" Larry said, finally giving in, "I have connections, I'll see"

"THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH LARRY!!" I said jumping up and down, "Love you!"