Chapt.8 freakish obstacles

Cameron

I groaned as my alarm clock went off; I smacked my hand on it and shut it off.

"2 more minutes" I mumbled to no one in particular.

Just as I was drifting off into dreamland, 2 small, sticky hands grabbed ahold of my finger. I was too sleepy to stop whatever they were doing.

My hands where brought up to my face and suddenly...

"EW!" I exclaimed as I shot up. My finger had been rudely shoved into my nose, covering it with snot. I blinked my eyes as something flashed in front of me.

I then realized that I still hadn't removed my finger from my nose. I heard someone giggling in front of me,

I quickly removed it out of my nose and shot an evil glare at my cute lil' sister.

I also would also feel it necessary to mention that she may look like an angel from heaven from the outside, but the big wondering blue eyes and the cute pigtails is just a façade of who she really is...

Kind of like Cassandra...

An evil demon from the forlorn underworld. She is like the tornado of my life, wherever there is trouble..there she is! Pouting with her cute little smile which seems sickly and malicious to me.

No one knows my sister better than I do. She is a MONSTER of a human, an she is out to get me and my life! One day she is going to throw me down and take over the world!

Maybe I am exaggerating but its true...

She has only one single weakness...

"Oh you little devil" I growled at her wide smile of achievement.

I didn't wipe the snot off I rose it in front of her and braced my special wipe-attack...

"NO!" she screamed as I wiped it off her and then for my ultimate strike and her unfortunate luck that I know her weakness...

I grabbed hold of her tiny waist and started tickling her uncontrollably.

"CAM STOP!" She screamed, laughing like a walrus with an asthma attack.

Ugly, I know...

"MOM!!! Cam is murdering me" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she tried to squirm away, but hah! I have had years of practice.

I finally thought that she had learned her lesson when she wheezed out a weak sorry, I chose to accept it . Though I knew I was all an act of the demon inside of her.

But I was a generous human being and had a heart of gold so I let her go.

She took deep breaths as she was sprawled across my mattress breathing heavily.

Meet my annoying 6-year old sister Caroline!

She stood up and ran out of my door, giggling. When she was a good distance away from my reach she held up the camera in her hand which my eyes had missed and showed me a picture which she had taken.

It was of me with my finger in my nose, and with a very sleepy and might I add, unattractive expression.

Shit

"I am putting this on Facebook" she said, grinning one of her evil grins.

I buried my hand in my face. My life is over.

"Unless.." Carol started, her smile growing wider

Oh, no.

"You buy me a tripled scoop Sunday"