Chapt 4: Not YOUR babe, creep!

And I decided to keep a photo of Woods....so ladies and gentleman- Grayson Woods
----------
3 months later...

Woodland weekly

January 10th 2015

Gossip Column by Gina Lake

Heartless Heartbreaker

It has been 3 months since the return of Cassandra Lively. She was the pretty Ms. Good Girl of our school. But after the ruthless breakup of the year, when Grayson Woods dumped her after getting to explore her Dragon's den, she disappeared for 6 months and then returned with a completely astonishing makeover which left everyone's jaws hanging open. Not only was she a badass rebel but she also decided to go down the same path as Grayson. She was the exact girl version of him...a heartless heartbreaker. Seemed like she went on a heartbreaking spree, crushing exactly 11 souls in 3 months. The first time she targeted Lance Reed, ironically he used to date her former best friend, Frazzle Mint and had also dumped her after 'getting bored' with her. Followed by a number of players who had some part to play in her life. Seems like our bad girl is out to take revenge. Now that all the players of our school know that she is out to get them, they have put their guard up. The unsuspecting idiots don't know what Cassandra Lively is capable of. Right now she's dating Brody James...one of the most notorious playboys in school, it's been 2 weeks, her approximate time of dumping. Did Brody charm her into not leaving or is he also going to be ruthlessly dumped like the rest? Well that's for her to decide. You know she's coming, but you can't resist her...

Thank you and keep reading about new updates about Woodland high's latest gossip...

XOXO,

Gina Lake

Cassandra

I smirked and tossed the newspaper into the trash can. Wow I have to say, Gina has me figured out really accurately. I have to give it to her; she's smart for a perky, fashionable blonde. Maybe I'll stop by and compliment her...

As if on cue, Valerie walked in with Gina and the rest of the cheerleaders trailing behind them. I walked up to them; they all gave me astonished looks as I seldom acknowledged them. After the incident with Valerie, I was thankfully left alone...I didn't want more blood on my hands.

"Hi Gina!" I said to her, cheerfully.

She swallowed and gave me a small smile, "Hi Cassandra"

"I just wanted to talk to you about that article you wrote" I said

Her eyes widened, "Oh no! Was it bad? Did I offend you? Are you going to kill me now??? I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" She shrieked backing away from me.

I let out a small laugh, "Chill, No, it wasn't bad at all. I actually wanted to compliment you on that"

She let out a sigh, "oh!"

"It was really good; maybe you could be a journalist one day! Keep up the good work"

She beamed, "Thank you, I was actually planning on doing that...your welcome Cassandra"

"Call me Sandra" I told her, smiling warmly, "K, I have to scoot now so see you later bitches! Oh and Gina, your my personal reporter. You write what I tell you, got it? And you always do my bidding, don't think I was acting nice for nuts"

I then flashed her a smile and sauntered away, laughing at the shocked look on her face because of my change of attitude.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to act mean because of the guilt but now it all just comes naturally. I'm glad I could rid of the old Cassandra, she was a girl with big dreams and high expectations, and she eventually got hurt so burying her was for the best.