Chapt. 13 morning-afters

SO up there is GORGEOUS shirtless pic of Franciso Lachowski as Woods. Yep, I changed my mind....So enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra

My eyes fluttered open as the bright morning sun shone upon me. I lazily sat up and stretched my arms, I then left them down and just relaxed for a second before I jerked out of the bed. My room seemed kind of different today but I was too sleepy to care.

Hmm, my legs felt kind of sore....

Eh, must be a bad position of sleep at night.

I walked towards my door without turning back. But then before I opened it, I felt myself feel a bit drowsy again...I wanted to feel the warmth of my bed and the coziness of the pillow again. So I finally decided on a 10 more minute heavenly unconsciousness. I braced myself for a jump-on and sprinted towards my bed and jumped on the fluff. I froze as I landed on something hard under the cover. It looked like a body...

"Ouch!" It let out a muffled scream. Oh my god, who was this person and what was he doing in my bed?

I slowly lifted the covers up and gasped in shock...WOODS!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED?!?!" I yelled at him, obviously very very startled.

And also not to mention the fact that he was shirtless! And when I looked at my attire, I was in my freaking bra and underwear. And there was also the sore feeling between my legs that I get each morning after...

My eyes widened, "We didn't..."

He smirked "Yes, we did."

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"Was I that freaking drunk that I slept with YOU?!"

He clenched his heart, "Ouch, you make me sound like a worthless hooligan..."

"Well, you are!" I answered, yelling. "I cant believe you took advantage of me just because I was DRUNK!"

He was silent for a minute.

"In my defense..." he started haughtily, "I was drunk too"

"Then how do you remember the...events of last night?" I asked suspiciously.

"Psh, I wasn't THAT drunk that I don't remember the good parts" he teased. Then he lay his head back and sighed as he 'thought' about the absolutely DELIGHTFUL fun we had last night. Note the sarcasm.

This is a mess. I wasn't supposed to end up sleeping with Woods! I was supposed to ignore him! I was angry at that boy, this was outrageous!

"I cant believe that you took advantage of me while I was drunk! I know you were a cheap bastard but I didn't think you would stoop THAT low!" I snapped, furiously.

Woods winced, but he didn't say anything. He just sat there thinking....

I waited for his answer for a few more minutes but he didn't give any, "Fine then! I'm going!" I announced than got up to go when woods grabbed my hand.

"Let go" I told him coldly.

He sighed, "Chill girl, We didn't have sex last night okay....I was just teasing" Then he smirked.

I was pretty surprised, "But...but...I am half naked and so are you!"

"That's because we were kissing and we proceeded to take off our clothes but then I wasn't that drunk as to take advantage of you, so I stopped it." He said shrugging.