Chapt 10 FAIL.

Cassandra

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned and smacked the freaking alarm clock on the snooze button. I turned over and drifted off into the beautiful temporary silence.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

UGH! I slowly got up and shut it off. I then dragged myself to the bathroom and grabbed my usual slutty clothes from my 'slutty closet'.

I silently headed towards the bathroom when it hit me, NO slutty clothes for today!

I almost skipped in joy and made my way gaily to my closet. The real one. Not the slutty one.

I I flung it open and gazed upon my long forgotten clothes, all those beautiful conservative, stylish and clean ones. The clothes I never felt dirty in.

I picked a light blue top with I heart NYC written on it and loose blue jeans. I then slipped on my converse and tried to make the same impression I had made yesterday for my 'heartbroken' appearance.

I then dyed my hair back to my old color, a beautiful light brown which radiated a kind of honey golden in the sun.

I quickly ate my breakfast and ran to my car, I can't wait!

As I pulled into school I quickly wiped my joyous face off and put on a sore and pouty one.

Everyone stared at me in shock as I walked into school looking like the real Cassandra again, except less happier, more sad.

Woods was back with Abigail, sucking her face by his car. I walked up directly towards them and waited patiently in front of them, crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

Woods finally noticed me and widened his eyes in shock, "C-C-Cassie..." he said pulling away from Abigail. A tear rolled down my cheek, it had been a long time since anyone had called me that. My name sounded so beautiful, when woods said it.

I looked up to meet his rich brown eyes and just hugged him, wrapping my arms around him. I sobbed into his shirt. He smelled amazing, like ginger, I inhaled it and sighed. I had forgotten how much I had missed him.

"I want you back" I whispered standing on my tippy toes and bringing my mouth to his ear. I felt him shiver, "And there is till no extent to what I can do to do that."

I then stepped back and turned, wiping away my tears. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, "Are you Cassandra or Cassie?" His sexy voice said. It was full of wanting and sadness. I felt him fall weak to myself. I knew he wanted me more.

"Cassie" I said without hesitation.

"Well then, you can go" he said shockingly, his voice became cold and hard again. I felt him remove his warm hand from my shoulder.

What the heck!?

I turned around and faced him "I thought you liked this Cassandra more!" I said, gesturing to myself.

He shook his head smirking, "I don't like either of you. Your just not my type Cassandra."

This was not good, this was not planned. I thought he would have taken me back. Grayson Woods was someone harder to break than I thought. "Then WHAT exactly do you want Woods!?" I yelled. "Don't you get it? I. LIKE. YOU. We could be so happy...."

"No" he interrupted. "I don't want you."

My face fell. Oh no...I swallowed and nodded my head, "Okay" I said

Then I walked away .

Your probably expecting me to say this was exactly how I wanted him to react but no...This was very unexpected.

I sat down on the park bench not caring about the bell ringing and brought my knees to my chest. I thought I had got him for a minute back there but I was wrong. He had brought back his self as quickly as he had lost it. Was it a mask? Or he really didn't care about me. I thought he did, even though he had dumped me I could see that fire of longing in his eyes. Was it because of his reputation or maybe I had gotten his eyes wrong.

I sat in silence weighing out my options. My plan was not very working that well. I need a new one...

Woods

I stared at her as she sat silently under the tree, looking sad and defeated, I sighed

I still want her. I have always loved her. I dumped her just because of my stupid reputation but unlike other girls, when I had dated her, she was not the only one who had fallen in love. Her bright beautiful smile, her silky brownish golden hair, her big blue eyes which lit up when happy. I loved every freaking part of her.

And when the big change happened, I could feel myself wanting her more. The badass look suited her a lot...Should I ditch my reputation and just choose the path of happiness which leads towards her?

Yeah, I like philosophy, believe it or not. Cassie knew that and we would spend afternoons sitting in the library reading. She made me feel whole.

But if what she was doing was just and act? Its not only my reputation stopping me, it is also the fact that maybe this was revenge. But would Cassie stoop that low?

Oh yeah, for what I did...I deserved no less. And also because she had practically made the numerous hot guys in school cry, I couldn't really believe otherwise. If this is just about revenge, and she is trying her best to win me then I am going to have a hard time. I don't know if she has any idea about the effect she has on me...

I should stay away and keep good care that my feelings don't show. It had almost slipped back there when she came to school looking exactly like the girl I had learned to love. But then I saved myself and put my mask back on.

Should I just start dating her again? But what if she breaks my heart again?

Screw that, I know her...she wouldn't do that.

Fine then, I confess tomorrow...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woods pov! YAYAYAYAYAY

Okay, now I am in a turmoil....I like woods.

Pwease! Woods or Cameron?

I have no idea...she has to end up with someone.

I like Cameron too....

UGH! You tell me! Comment-

Happy reading!

Comment, vote, follow