Chapt 7: flashback?

Cassandra

I arrived home in a matter of minutes, I was speeding my car so fast

Just like my heart was...

As much as I tried to get Cameron out of my head, the more his gorgeous face popped in.

Somebody kill that boy! I cannot go off track from my plan just because of some stupid boy who made my insides go all tender.

I stopped my car right in front of my huge apartment; handing my car keys to the valet I made my way towards the lobby.

"Hello, Ms. Lively" The lobby attendant greeted me cheerfully.

"Hello" I said, gritting my teeth.

The attendant instantly recognized my mood and picked up her phone, "Get the dance studio ready for Ms. Lively" she whispered into the phone.

The people here had grown used to my changing moods. When I was normal, it was all okay. When I was happy, I got my favorite chocolate chip cookies delivered to my room while I pranced around gaily. When I was sad, Cookies n' cream ice cream and a marathon of big bang theory (nerdy, but I can't help it) was set up in our luxurious home theater.

And when I was angry, the dance studio, where I let all my anger and frustration out by pushing myself to higher extent. Dancing was my hobby and my vent...

It was the only path I could take instead of drugs, alcohol and constant sex when my parents died one after the other. I was glad I didn't take the choice most teenagers took when they lost loved ones. Instead I danced and danced till my body ached of pain and then slept a night of peace out of exhaustion.

I danced the day when Woods dumped me and then I did something very irrational.

My heart ached out of the memory...

I stormed home after coming back from Frazzle's house. I dropped my bag on the floor and ran straight to the studio. I removed my shirt and jeans and changed from my Victoria secret underwear to a sports bra and shorts.

I was saving the Victoria Secret's underwear for Woods after school. But that was not going to happen anymore, tears sprung in my eyes. I immediately swallowed them, I will not cry.

I turned on the music and stood in the first contemporary posture, where my legs formed a V. I started dancing as soon as the music started.

Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching tear drops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending

Like we never had a chance

Do you have to make me feel like

There's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper

Like a skyscraper

I poured everything into my dance. The anger, the pain, the remorse...I danced and danced not bothering to stop and catch my breath. I pushed myself more and more not really caring at the exhaustion my body was settling into.