Chapt 15 fashion nightmare?

Cassandra

"So what are we going to do?" Cameron asked me.

We were sitting in an ice cream place eating ice cream and planning the rest of the day out. "Well, I was thinking we could go sky diving" I suggested.

"Oh ya, why not! We'll just go sky diving in a city. We could make the empire state building our landing pod!" he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Yep"

"Surrrrre"

"I'm serious"

"No, you're not"

"I could ask for my uncle's private helicopter and I am sure we could rent the empire state building for a few hours."

Cameron shook his head, "there is no way I am doing that!"

I grinned, "Yes, yes you are"

He groaned as I finished off my double chocolate ice cream and then snatched his Belgian chocolate ice cream and finished the rest of that too.

"I' m really not liking you right now" he warned.

"Seriously? Are you such scaredy cat? You afraid! Ha, WUSS!"

He fumed, "I am NOT a wuss!"

"Wuss!"

"I am NOT!"

"Prove it" I sneered and hopped onto his bike.

"Fine!" he said as he sat behind me, muttering profanities under his breath.

I started the bike and was about to go off when Cameron fastened the helmet onto my head.

"Safety first." He told me, smiling and showing off his cute dimples.

I rolled my eyes, "You are such Pussy"

"Hey, blame a guy for caring about your safety and probably saving your life for future accidents. IT isn't called being a pussy , it's called being smart. You know this world would be a safer place if people would learn to-"

"Done?" I said, faking a yawn.

"Ya." He grumbled as we zoomed off.

For some reason, Cameron made me feel alive. His conservative and sweet ways were what I really needed in life. I was the wild, reckless one and he was probably always gonna be there to stand by me and help. I couldn't argue with the fact that I needed him, and was very very attracted to him.

Cassandra Lively, the hot mean playgirl was attracted to Mr, Good boy

It makes sense I guess.

--

I stopped my bike in front of the huge gate of a very huge, modern looking building. I pressed the intercom and said my name.

"Hello Ms.Lively!" said a voice from the speaker. The gate slowly opened up and we went in. Cameron gaped at his surroundings as we walked into the very expertly structured building.

The attendant at the desk greeted us cheerfully,"Ms.Lively! Welcome! How may I help you?"

"I would like to speak with my uncle."

"That will be arranged right away." She smiled with her perfectly glossed pink lips. "You can make your way to his office"

I thanked her and walked towards the elevator. We saw a number of people on our way there and they all greeted me politely but I didn't even give them a glance. Cameron stared at me every time I ignored some person when he or she respectfully greeted me. Hey, they were pretty used to my rudeness. And I am sure they back-bitched about me but I was their boss's dear niece and their future boss so they went along with it.