Chapt 2.Try me

;awwww....isnt frazzle a cutie!!! Thats Ariana Grande btw...Don't worry, I'll make her a singer ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months later...

Frazzle

It was another uneventful day; I was seriously getting bored out of hell! I missed my best friend more than ever. With her gone, lunch with my group was always ended with awkward silence.

She had disappeared for the last 3 months of school.

And we had had so many plans for 3 months of the summer after that but I didn't even see her at that time....

It had been 6 months since her vow for revenge. After that, she disappeared into the street and I have never seen her since. I was worried, was she really going to take revenge by breaking the hearts of all the playboys in the school?

I don't doubt her though; she has all the features to become a playgirl. But I know her, she has a heart of gold. I can never imagine her hurting someone, let alone all the playboys in the school.

I was walking down the hall alone towards homeroom, feeling this emptiness of her long gone presence. It just seemed like yesterday she was right beside me, talking about how amazing her life was...she was so happy...

And then in a wink of a second, Gray took that all away...god, I loathe that boy. I wasn't paying attention to the world around me as I silently walked down the hallway.

When I finally looked up to acknowledge the dreary place called school, I saw people running towards the front of the school. I wondered what was happening, maybe another fight. That was not unusual...

I stopped a girl running towards the scene, she seemed surprised and flattered as I was making contact with her. She was a nerdy freckled girl with braces and big glasses covering most of her small face, typical...

"Uh...hi! I'm frazzle...What's your name?" I asked her.

"P-P-Penelope" she stuttered, timidly

"Hi Penelope! Can you tell me what's going on outside?"

"Some new girl...she p-punched someone in the face and...they are fighting" she answered

New girl? Punched someone in the face on her first day? Must be a badass....

"Thanks" I told her.

She nodded her head and scurried off, I followed her outside. There was a big crowd in the front of the school door, I walked towards it.

I pushed through the crowd to get a better view. My face hung open in shock as I saw the sight.

Cassie...

She looked completely different. Her usual light brown hair which she always clipped towards the back was dyed a dark brown with red streaks and was messy and all over her face...it was sexy. She had worn a short tight black skirt and ankle length high heeled combat boots. On the top she had worn a very revealing black tank top and over it her leather jacket. Her boobs were on clear display and the skirt gave a shocking view of her butt cheeks when she bent down.

The most striking of it all was her face; she had put on dark mascara and eyeliner and had blood red lipstick. It showed how stormy and serious she was, like someone not to be messed with. Overall she looked irresistible.

What made her more intimidating was the fact that as she beat up the girl who was unlucky enough to mess with her she was casually chewing a bubble gum. Her moves looked professional and painful, her nails had been painted ebony black and around her neck she had a necklace with a skull face.