Chapt. 5 First part of the plan

That's Cassandra's dress at the right...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cassandra

I had caught Woods staring at me quite a few times in the past months. I could bet he wanted to rip my clothes off and tackle me.

Too bad the feeling wasn't mutual.

But I had to do this; it was my only chance of revenge...not only for me but for all the other girls whose hearts he broke.

I walked toward the football field, where practice was being held. Today I heard worn something really eye-catching. It was a sexy black dress with knee high boots...something no one would dare to wear to school. But what could I do? I needed attention from a person who has tried to convince himself not to give it. My hair had been straightened and my blazing red highlights looked more visible, I had applied heavy eyeliner and mascara and my usual blood red lipstick.

As I neared the fields I took out a cigarette from my purse and lit it. But I didn't smoke; I just kept it between my teeth just to give a bad girl effect. My dad had died because of this stupid cigarette. I wouldn't dare do it!

I saw Woods and his jock buddies practicing. Most of them were shirtless.

One particular boy caught my eye. He was the only one with his shirt on...he had sky blue eyes and silky dirty blonde hair. Trust me, he was pretty attractive but I liked the simplicity in him.

Now that I was hot, I got a lot of attention and so I could detect a player when I saw one, and this guy wasn't a player. I wonder if I knew him....

No, I knew everyone in the school.

I guess he was new and he was pretty impressive at football . I saw Woods shoot a glare at him as he scored. Someone's jealous....

I sat down by the bleachers and pretended to smoke. I saw few of the guys notice me; they started whistling and shamelessly checking me out. I rolled my eyes and waited till Woods finally did.

Once his gaze landed on me, he started ogling. I smirked and stood up 'accidently' dropping my purse. I slowly bent down to pick it up giving them a clear view of my back shop.

The boy from earlier gave me a disgusted look and turned away as if I was some sort of ugly monster. Geez, this was a new reaction...

I think I turned on some of them.

I strutted to where Woods was standing. He swallowed as I neared him, "Hi Woods" I said in my most sexy voice.

"h-hi" he managed to get out.

I smirked, "Want to skip school and got to my house?"

"No thank you" he surprisingly said.

My face hung open in shock, he rejected me.

"I don't know what you have become Cassie, but I don't like it. Maybe my body is saying yes but my heart is saying no. I am a boy so you have a lot of effect on me but I will refuse to do anything with you!" he said firmly and then he walked away.

He walked away from ME?!?!

The other boys looked at him, clearly shocked as he had just rejected me. And that must have been pretty hard to do considering what I was wearing. Brody took the chance and grinned at me, clearly imagining me in bed, I rolled my eyes.

"Forget Gray, want to come with me?" Brody said, in a husky tone, "besides I am better than him in bed, or as so I am told"

It was true...he was. But I am not a fan of sex. The only reason I do it is so that the boy would get more hurt later.

I pushed Brody away, "Not now A-hole" I said, clearly indicating that my mood was spoiled. I stormed away to give more of a 'stay at least 10 meters away from me' effect.

I smiled as I got into the building. Yes! Mission accomplished! Woods reacted the exact way I wanted him to. I was such a good actress. I think I convinced all of them that I was actually affected by his rejection.

I got into the girl's bathroom and changed my clothes into something more appropriate, my faded blue jeans, a purple tank top and my favorite black converse. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and wiped the eyeliner and red lipstick off and then applied some lip gloss and a bit of eye pencil.

Then I checked if anyone could be seen around in school but thankfully no one bothered to stay in school. I felt so cleaned up and proper in outfit. Wearing revealing clothes all day was making me sick anyways.

I ran to the parking lot where my car was parked. On the way there I bumped into someone tripping and almost falling face-first into the ground.

But I didn't, as that someone had grabbed me by the waist preventing from my face bones to have broken.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a voice I found very sexy. Not the husky or fake voices most boys pulled out on me, but the natural cute one which I found to my liking.

I turned to meet his eyes, and widened it with surprise...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is? Please don't refrain from commenting who you think it is....

Finally revealed his name in cast! Enjoy...will try to update soon...

BE considerate

Toodles!

Comment,vote,follow..

PWEEEEASE