Chapt.11 PARRTTYY

That's Cassandra's dress at the top! Cheers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra

I had been miserable the rest of the day, thinking of another plan to foil Woods. So far, I had come up with nothing.

I plopped down on my king size bed and laid down, "UGH!"

Just then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was Caprice.

I sighed and picked it up, "What's up Cap?"

"Girl, where have you been?" she asked me.

"I am at home...Oh and btw, my plan totally failed" I replied, sadly.

"I know, I heard." she said, pity in her voice

Oh great, the whole school knows.

"Girl, you need to get out!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"No cap, I think I am gonna ponder over it some more" I said.

I heard a sigh at the other, "Nuh-uh Sandra, we are gonna go to a party tonight, at Caleb's house"

I groaned, "No Caprice"

But she wasn't listening, "I am coming over and we are going to get you ready..."

One thing you should know about Caprice, she never takes no for an answer. There is no point in arguing it out with her because you know you're going to lose.

But I couldn't say I disagreed with her. I actually loved parties...I was totally a party girl.

The old Cassandra would stay home studying on a Friday night. Honestly, I was damn scared of parties. But when I had tried it out for the first time, I swear I was having the time of my life. Now the thought of partying excites me...

"Fine" I said into the phone. I then quickly jumped off my bed and made my way to my walk-in closet. Well, your probably wondering about how many closets I have-

Three, to be exact.

One is my 'old Cassandra closet', the other is my 'slutty Cassandra closet' and the last is my totally fabulous walk-in closet, with everything an average teenage girl could ever dream of. I opened it and stared at girl heaven.

I ran my hand through my numerous dresses in the party dress section and instantly decided on one. It looked like a sparkling golden strapless top with a frilly hot pink short skirt joined together using a sequined pink belt, to form a very attractive dress.

I slid it on my body and gazed at the beauty of it in the mirror in front of me. Then I slipped on golden stilettos and patiently waited for Caprice to come and do my make-up. I was good with doing my own make-up but at party time, I preferred someone else doing it. Like Caprice, she did it like a professional!

The dress did give kind of a girlish look to me and I was meant to be anything but girlish. But sometimes I opted for a change, it felt good even if I am not that fond of pink.

Caprice arrived after a few minutes and instantly set on doing my make-up. I had dyed my hair back to black but I didn't put the red highlights, instead I had switched to hot pink and it looked AMAZING. I finally decided to curl my naturally straight hair and leave it free down my back.

The end result was exactly what I had wanted it to be. Caprice looked sexy as ever, she had worn a red short tight dress with slits at the sides, which showed of her skin.

"We both look Smokin' honey" Caprice said, looking us up and down in the mirror. I nodded my head and we both made our way to my car. Here we come party!