Author's last note.

Heyyy readers. Y'all are probably very confused because I promised one ending and 6 months later, I changed my mind.

I guess, a few days back, I read through the whole story and realized suddenly that Woods' a jerk. I mean c'mon, Cassie went back to home without a squeak and I was all no.

The good thing about ur story being on Wattpad that u can make changes any time you want.

For readers who liked the original ending I'm sorry. It's very unexpected and out of the blue but... why not?

I mean I have this whole plot in mind which I was going to use for a different story but I don't mind continuing with this one.

If you want to see more of Cassandra and Cameron voice ur opinion and I might just make another book on these characters.

Yeah, anyways, my little trip to the past has also brought to light how weird a name Frazzle is.

Was I on drugs when I wrote this, seriously.

Plus, I believe that my writing has improved and I would like to showcase that but the last chapter had to be consistent to the rest of the book. I wrote better in third person btw.

Yeah so hi... and bye? Again.

Ahaha it's been real guys.

BYEEEEE

-Sandy

(Ps. This is definitely the ending and I'm not having any change of hearts anytime soon. Ahah, sorry)