Chapter Thirty-Nine: Date Night

I have been receiving some hate about the age gap between Rosa and Roman. It's only 2 years and 3 months. Rosa is 17 which is pass the legal age where I'm from and Roman is 19. I get they met when they were young but I mean my auntie and uncle have a 15 year difference between them. It's not a big deal I swear.

Also synsets has made a new cover and I absolutely love it! So I changed it. :) I hope you like it!!!

 :) I hope you like it!!!

Rosabella's POV:

We arrive in Paris and Roman walks over and takes my hand. "Are you ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Let's go." I say standing up. "What do you have planned?" I ask him and he smirks.

"A lot. But first we're going to the villa." He says guiding me off the plane. "The same one as last time?" I ask him and he nods. "I know how much you love that place."

"Oh and we have it all to our selfs." He says and I look at him. "What really?" I ask and he smiles at me. "Yes."

I smile and jump onto his lap. "Woah." He says smirking at me. "Oh stop it." "What?! You can't blame me! Your beautiful." He says holding my waist.

I grab onto his face and kiss him. He moans a little into the kiss before I pull away and get off of his to look out the window.

"Are you serious? You can't do that too me!" He says annoyed. "What! We're in Paris Roman."

"I know. I bought you here." He says cockily. I point at this pants. "Sort out that before you act like a dick." He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Before I know it were outside the house and I smile before getting out. "Come on Roman!" "I'm coming." He says getting out with a groan.

"I've always loved this house

"I've always loved this house." I whisper looking at it. "I know. That's why I bought it for you." Roman says. "I know." I say before grabbing his arm and dragging him inside the house.

"Go and get changed." He says.
"For what?" "For the best night of your life." He says and I narrow my eyes before running up the stairs to our bedroom.