Chapter Twenty-Five: Old friends

Just wanted to say a big thank you for 9.1k reads! And also I read all of your comments and hell they make me laugh. There's been some drama going on between a few people but guys were all friends here... Except Xavier coz he's an ass. Alright on with the story! ◡̈

_♡Rosabella♡_

RECAP:
The doors swing open making everyone turn to them. "Rosabella Armani following rules? Never."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Natalia stands up and I grin. "Madison Avery Di Vaio your what? Ten minutes late?" She smirks and starts walking in with her father beside her.

"Traffic." She answers shortly. "You live here asshole." Natalia tells her and Uncle Ivan gasps thinking she's going to die or something.

"Oh yeah." She says with a sarcastic smile. "She was sleeping girls." "Thanks Dominico." I say and more gasps go off.

"Rest in peace my darling sister." Damon says dramatically making me roll my eyes. Me and Natalia all run and jump on top of Madison hugging her.

I see guards come forward but Dominico stops them with just a move of his hand. "I miss you bitches!" She says and I hug her tighter. "I missed you more." Dominico clears this throat and we look at him.

He gives us the look and we all stand up. "I missed you too Dominico." I say before hugging him. "It's a good job I love you kid." He says before hugging me. "I always knew you loved me you big polar bear." He just groans and pushes me away.

When I turn back to my family. Papa, Vadim and Ivan are standing there practically demanding answers just by there look.

"Ok so you know when me and Natalia snook out?" I ask Vadim and Ivan. "Which time?" Ivan asks.

"All of them." Dominico says for us sounding very unapproved. They slowly nod. "So after we snook out we came here to get Madison before going to the club." Natalia says cracking under the pressure.

"Well you didn't have to tell them that!" I say to her and she just smiles. "You went to a CLUB!" Vadim booms.

"Dominico this is your Rosabella? And Antonio's Rosabella?" One of the important man person asks. Dominico nods.

"How did you meet?" Papa asks "Well I got into trouble at school and turns out so did Madison we both ended up at the police station and Dominico broke us out. It was the beginning of an amazing friendship." I say smiling at her and she smiles back.

"Ok can we get back to court. Thanks." Xavier says spoiling everyone's mood. I groan and walk to the front before sitting down on the chair on the end.

"As I were saying. I have a contract that I made with Lucia." Xavier says and his lawyer gets it out.

"Can I have a look at that?" I ask and Xavier nods smirking thinking I might come around. Uhhh no bitch.

I walk over and take the contract before looking over to make sure it's the really one. When I find out it is, I rip it in half and then again, and again and one last time for good measures.

"I think something happened to your contract. I'm not sure though." I say before sprinkling it over his head.

He grabs a hold of my arm and all my family stand up but I twist his arm making him release me. "You haven't changed a bit. It's quiet sad." I tell him with a small pout.