Chapter Fifteen: Ballet

Holy cow you guys! Thank you so much for 16.4k reads!!!

_♡Rosabella♡_

Once we arrived at the theatre we both get out the car and run around to the Back door. I feel my leg get more and more painful as well as my head but I ignore it.

"Rosa! Your late! Your meant to be on in 2 minutes quick!" Leslie shouts. "I know I'm sorry. But I'm ready." I open up my bag and take two tablets to help with the pain before waiting backstage.

The Announcer tells the audience that the next performance is "Rosabella Armani with Lights out!" Believe me the dance is more depressing then the title.

I walk onto the stage with my head looking down. Once I'm in position the lights turn on and blind me before the music starts.

As I start dancing to the music I realised how different my life has changed in such little time. I was safe but why didn't I feel it.

Maybe it was the fact I had bodyguards watching me twenty-four-seven or cameras everywhere or maybe just maybe the guards surrounding the house have fucking guns on them.

I get we have a big house but if we had robbers surely they would be able to take them down without guns. I understand why my Uncles house was like that but why my fathers?

Before I know it the music has stopped and the audience is clapping and some people are even standing.

When I get off stage Leslie gives me a massive hug. "That was amazing! Oh I'm so proud of you!" "Thank you Les." She chuckles and pulls away before going serious again.

"Go get ready the group dance is coming up." "Yes ma'am."

(This is a dance that you can watch if you want 😂 btw I do not own this!)

We all walk off the stage and immediately go into a group hug. "That was so good!" "We smashed it!" "No one fell!" "Ahhh we did so good!" We all say at the same time before laughing.

"Girls! No shouting! Move it!" We all get pushed into the dressing rooms and I start getting ready for my solo.

I look in the mirror "you can do this. One more dance." I grab some more medication and take some before making my way backstage.

As I'm waiting in the wings I see Vadim, Papa, Luca, Roman, David and Grandad storm though the doors with some other officers. "Fuck." Before I can think about anything else I get called on stage.

As soon as never enough turns on I pour all of my angry that I feel for my mom and Liam into the dance.

I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end
You set off a dream in me
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand
Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling without you
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me
For me
Never enough
Never enough
Never enough
For me
For me
For me
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me
For me
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
For me
For me
For me
For me