Chapter Thirty-Six: Surprises

_•Roman's POV•_

Antonio takes Rosa out of my arms and sits down with her as she curls into his chest. "Go to sleep princess." He whispers quietly.

She closes her eyes and slowly drifts off. "Is she ok?" Miguel asks. "Why do you care?" I spit out.

"She's my granddaughter of course I care." He says. "Right. Sure. You don't meet her for 17 years and then decide you want to be in her life. What's wrong with you?" I say in disbelief.

"I was told by three different people. No threaten. By three people to never come near her and I respected that. Now those three people are dead, in jail and missing."

"Or did you only come for the ring." Luciano says. "The ring is important, yes. It has every little information on but that's not why I'm here. I want to see my granddaughter."

"Listen. She is going through so much. She doesn't need you coming here and make her struggle even more."

"We aren't here too make her life a misery. We wanted to meet her." He says. "Listen you both need to leave. Because of you she is in this trouble in the first place. She doesn't need or want more problems in her life so leave."

"We've just arrived we're not going to leave!" "Urgh. Ok just give me your phone number and I will call you once she's better and wants to meet you. Deal?" I say.

"Hold on one minute." They both turn there backs to us and start whispering. What about, who knows.

They both quickly turn around. "Deal. But any funny business and we will hunt you all down." He threatens.

"Alright. Leave. Now." They both turn around and leave but not before giving us all a glance. 

Antonio stands up with Rosa in his hands. "I'm going to put her in her bed." He tells us all. "Ok." Emelie says to him with a small smile. He nods and walking into Rosas room with the door closing behind as I sit down exhausted.

_•Antonio's POV•_

I place Rosabella on the bed and place the covers over her. I sit down on the edge of her bed and hold her hand. "You do know how to make a man go grey don't you princess." I say in a quiet whisper.

"You dont understand how happy I am that your home. We have all missed you so so much and I can't lose you. Please just talk to me princess. I don't know how long I can worry about you before I have a heart attack. I love you princess."

I'm so sorry for how long it took me to update! But I wrote the whole chapter ages ago and it deleted so I had to rewrite it all!

Anyways I hope everyone is good and remember I love you all xx 💋