Chapter Thirty-Two:

_•Romans POV•_ (you asked for more Roman soooo.)

I see Rosabella's car pull up to the mansion and she is the last one to get out.

They all look nervous but what shocks me is that Rosabella looks nervous. She loves this type of thing. What's going on?

She spots me and puts on a fake smile before walking over. "Hey baby." I kiss her lips softly.

"Hi." "Are you ready to go in?" She nods and I notice she's fiddling with her ring. But I've never seen that ring before.

"Who got you that ring?" I ask her. She looks at it quickly and puts her hand by her side. "Oh Vadim." I nod and we both walk inside.

Once we get inside I take her straight to the bar to grab us both a drink. "Can I have one red wine and one whiskey on rocks." The bartender nods and grabs us both drinks.

"Only one ok?" She nods nod shakily takes her red wine. I watch as she takes a sip and walks over to our table.

"Roman! I didn't see you get here!" "I just arrived." I say with a fake smile as he starts rabbiting on about shit I don't care about.

"I'm sorry Jack but I have to go. I hope your mom gets better soon." "I was talking about my wife." "Oh well." I say before walking off to the table.

"What's going on?" I ask Rosa as soon as I sit down. "Nothing." "Rosa. You are shaking and looking at every loud notice you hear. What's wrong?"

"No Roman. It's just my first ball and stuff I'm nervous." "Rosa. You've been to balls before." Vadim says walking over.

"What's going on?" He asks me. "Rosa is hiding something." I tell him. "Rosa what's going on."

_♡Rosabella♡_

I was about to tell him everything that was going on when the lights turned off and I feel someone grab me.

I scream as I get dragged away. "ROSA!" I hear Roman shout as I feel steps beneath my feet.

The lights turn back on and I see I'm in a room with dim lights. I turn around and try to open the door but it's locked.

"ROSA! ROSA ARE YOU OK!" I hear Roman shout. I lean against the door and see two women tied by there feet and arms. They have blood dripping down there body and have blind folds over there eyes.

"I'm ok. There's two girls in here. There hurt. Badly." I tell him. "Rosa is that you?" One of them whisper.

"Yes. I'm Rosa. Who are you?" "I'm your Auntie Rosie. Have you got it?" She asks. "Oh um yeah." "Good. Listen too me. Don't give it to anyone no matter what."

I go to say something when a man enters the room. "Rosabella Armani. I've waited to meet you for a very long time."

"Who are you?" "I'm Victor. It's a pleasure to meet you." "Yeah I don't feel the same way." He smirks.

"Listen darling I don't want any trouble. I just need something very valuable that you have." He tells me.

"What is that valuable thing?" I ask him pretending to be completely clueless. "Your mothers ring." He says looking at my hand.

All of a sudden I hear a voice in my hand. My mother's voice.

"Rosabella. Someone is going to come after this ring at some point in your life. I know that you don't owe me anything but promise me that you will protect this ring with your life. It's your grandmothers ring and this. This ring means everything. It's all for you ok? You need to protect it. Promise me you will protect it?" She asks 10 year old me. "I promise mom." "Thank you sweetheart." She gently kisses my forehead and passes me the phone before going back to her drink.

"It isn't my mother's it's my grandmothers." He smirks and pushes me to the floor. "Shit!" I shout feeling the pressure of my back falling onto the floor.

"ROSA! ARE YOU OK! WHATS GOING ON!" Papa shouts. I look at Victor and he shrugs. "Go ahead." I lean against the door.

"There's a guy called Victor in here with Auntie Rosie and another girl injured. Badly. I'm fine but he wants grandmas ring." I tell them.

"Rosa. Just give him the ring." Vadim shouts. "NO! I promised mom!" "YOU MOM MEANTS NOTHING!"

"Darling. Give me the ring and you won't get hurt." "No." He shakes his head and grabs my leg before pulling him towards.

"Give me that fucking ring!" "NO!" He grabs my hair and pulls my hair to his face. "One. Last. Chance."

"NO!" I spit in his face and he pushes my head to the floor. "Well then." He punches me straight in the stomach making me fold in pain.

He punches me repetitively still trying to get my ring. I hold my hand with all my strength before quickly sliding it off without him noticing.

I cover up my face to pretend I'm trying to protect it as I quickly slide the ring inside my bra before clenching onto my hand again to look like it's still there.

He stands up bringing me up with him before he kicks me straight in the ribs and I cry out in pain.

He kicks me and punches me all over my body until he realises that I'm too weak to fight back. He grabs my hand and sees that the ring isn't there.

"WHERE IS IT!" I laugh in his face. "You really are stupid aren't you." I use the last of my power to wipe him off this feet and he hits his head hard on the floor. I shuffle across the floor and grab my knife before cutting the feet restraints.

I pull myself up and cut there hand restraints before they both fall to the fall and I fall soon after from exhaustion.

Auntie Rosie pulls of her blind fold and she kneels by me. "Hey gorgeous. Stay with me ok?" She stands up and bangs on the door.

"Rosa! SHE NEEDS HELP!" She shouts on the door. "WERE WORKING ON IT." "WORK HARDER!" She runs back over and takes off the other girls blindfold.

"Leah. Your going to be ok." Rosie says to her.

I go to say something when two men come out of the dark. "That was quite a performance. The three Kingston girls together at last."

"What? Who?" I say in pain trying to sit up. "You haven't been told? Well maybe we should bring your family into this." He unlocks the door and everyone comes bursting in.

They immediately run to me but I hold up my hand. "Who are the Kingston's?" My dad freezes and turn to the two men.

"Right well as we were saying you daring are a Kingston. Your grandma was a Kingston. Your grandfather has been looking for that ring of yours."

"My biological grandfather is dead." "Umm no. Your step grandfather is dead. The first one I mean not Alexei. Your really grandfather is perfectly alive looking for you and that ring."

"Right sure. So say I believe you. Why does everyone look like there going to shit themselves." "The Kingston's are a Mexican Cartel. Very powerful people. You three are the only people left who could take it over. Well apart from your second cousins but there in jail with the rest of that family but there all looneys."

"You know I don't think I know anyone he isn't involved with some sort of illegal business now and I'm not sure I like it."

"Where's the ring darling?" "Umm. Good question. I don't know." "What do you mean you don't know." He says with a clenched jaw. "I mean it was on my finger now it is gone. Poof. Where? I don't know. Sorry." He starts running towards me when two gun shots go out and both the guys are dead.

"I didn't even get there names. Shame."

——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ◡̈

Also go and check out __gracious1__ book 'Mafia Genius.'

That's all from me ◡̈ byeeee