Chapter Ten: Your are my Papà

Omg! Thank you for 1.48 reads! That's mental! Wow honestly thank you so much I appreciate it massively! Xx

On with the story

_♡Rosabella♡_

"What's wrong Papà?" He looks up and gives me a small smile. "Nothing princess." "Your a terrible liar." He laughs and sits at the end of my bed.

"Talk to me." He grabs my hands and squeezes.

"It might seem selfish but looking at you with Ivan and Vadim and seeing how close you are too them made me jealous but also sad. I should've been there instead of Vadim! He saw you turn into the women you are today. I wasn't there and it upsets me that I wasn't there for you. I feel like. Like I failed you." A tear runs down his cheek and everyone in the room looks surprised.

"Yes Vadim was there and we are close because he has always seen me as his daughter considering he doesn't have any children." I see his face and pull him closer to me. "But you are my dad. No one could ever replace you. Not Vadim, Ivan or Martino. You may not of been there but your still my Papa and I love you more then any of them." He pulls me onto his lap and places his chin on my head. "I love you princess you know that?" "I know. I love you too." He kisses my forehead and holds me closer.

"Apart for all this are you guys all ok?" I ask my brothers and they just shrug. "They've been ok. Although non of them seem to talk to there other brothers unless it's screaming or shouting at them." Emelie says and sits down next to me and dad.

"Why?" She shrugs and kisses my head. "They missed you. They never seem to even listen to me or your father anymore." She sighs and gently moves my hair out of my face.

"Go and sell us out." Gio says making me glare at him. "She's telling the truth. You should listen to Papa and Emmie." They all look at me and shake there heads.

"We don't need to be told what to do." Damon says. Papa passes me a water bottle for me to throw at him and it hits him right on the head. Bullseye.

"Ow! What the fuck! Why did you do that!" I give him a cute smile. "You disrespected Emmie." "So you throw a water bottle at me! Where the hell are you getting all these by the way!"

"I know people." He looks at me confused and narrows his eyes at me. Papa picks me up and moves to the head of the bed before sitting me back on his lap.

"I missed you so much." Luca says crouching infront of me. "I miss you too Luc. Your letters were the thing that kept me going." He grabs my head and moves his thumb gently up and down. "I'm glad. I'm so sorry that I couldn't just come and get you. We weren't allowed to know where you were and no matter how many people we had working on your location we couldn't find you. We still were looking until we got the phone call." I smile. "I know. The social worker told me every time she gave me a letter."

"I know I haven't known you very long but we love you more then anything. Mom has been waiting extremely impatiently for you." She scoffs at her son making me laugh. "I have not." "You said you would disowned all your sons until you found her." Papa says getting a glare from his wife in return.

"Well I'm honoured and I'm not sure why you didn't just disown them anyway. Well expect Matteo." I look over at my baby brother who's passed out on the chair.

When I look up again I see all my brothers infront of me and they all start tickling me. "No! S..stop! Please!" Squeaking out between laughs. "Take it back." Elijah says. "Say we're the best brothers ever." Cyrus says. "Fine! Fine! You are the best brothers ever." They all stop and smirk before kissing my forehead one at a time and sitting back down.

I turn to my dad betrayed. "You betrayed me." "Sorry princess. You saw that coming." He smiles and hugs me closer. "I'm so glad your here right now." "Me too." I lay onto his chest and we all catch up.

Apparently Damon is the class A high school fuck boy, Elijah is very strict but he always used to be so it doesn't surprise me, Giovanis temper is even worse then before, Luc is focused on work basically all the time. Now my new brothers Cyrus is like Damon in being a classic fuck boy, he smokes as well which Damon also does, Alex is a jock and quite stuck up if you ask me but he has been really sweet to me. Last but not least my favourite, little Matteo.

Dad wasn't planning on having another kid and neither was Emmie but as soon as they found out they were both over the moon, Matteo loves attention and cuddles which I already gathered but he has gotten into some trouble at home as well which surprised me a little bit he seemed like a such a good kid but I guess in this family I don't blame him.

They all ask about me and my life which I tell them a little bit, the good bits and we all just have a laugh. It really feels like old times but so much better.

But I know. I'm finally home.