Chapter Thirty-Four

_• Emelie's POV•_ (surprise)

We all walk into Rosabella's room and my heart stops. She's laying in bed looking so pale. She has breathing tubes all over her and overall just doesn't look good.

Roman, Vadim and Antonio look away because she is their weakness. They don't want to show weakness but looking at the person they each love most breaks them.

I grab a chair and pull it up next to Rosa. I gently take her hand in mine and move it to my lips and gently kiss it.

"Hey princess. I'm not sure if you can hear me baby but I'm going to talk to you anyways. I have a feeling you knew that tonight was going to go something like this. You've got to try and keep out of trouble. Well when your whole family is in Mafias I'm not sure you can. I love you so much Rosa. I haven't told anyone this yet but you are truly my Angel. On the day you were born was the day that I had a miscarriage with my little princess.

I only figured it out a few days ago. So please stop getting yourself into the hospital. I don't think any of us can handle you getting hurt." I gently kiss her forehead. "I love you princess so so much."

"You never told me that." I look over to Antonio and shrug. "It just never needed to be brought up."

"Of course it did. It obviously hurt you." "It did. But I have my princess now." He nods and pulls me into a hug while Roman sits down next to her.

"Baby. Jesus Christ. Please stop getting hurt. I know I'm talking to you like your in some sort of coma or something but your a lot more approachable when your asleep. I love you so so much and every. single. time you hurt yourself or end up in hospital I swear my heart breaks.

I hope you know that now you have epilepsy, your never leaving any of our sight I hope you know that. I can't risk you getting severely hurt. I just don't want you getting hurt and I know everyone else feels the same. Please baby girl."

"I can't help it." She croaks out. "Baby!" "Rosa!" "Princess!" We all shout at the same time and she winces.

"Loud." "Sorry baby girl." We all walk over to her well more like run. "Roman grab some water for her." Antonio says and Roman quickly walks out the door.

"Why am I still here?" She asks confused holding onto her head. "Princess. You know that sometimes you would have some seizures?" Vadim says to her and she nods.

"Well the doctors found that you have epilepsy. Now it's nothing to be worried about ok? Lots of people have it so don't worry ok?" She nods but looks worried in her eyes.

"Princess were all here for you and will always be there for you ok?" "I know mom." She says as Roman walks back in passing her some water.

She takes a sip and has a look around the room before nodding. "Nice room."

"Really that's what your thinking about! I was so damn worried about you! You wake up and say 'nice room!' Rosa!" Roman says moaning

"Really that's what your thinking about! I was so damn worried about you! You wake up and say 'nice room!' Rosa!" Roman says moaning. She carefully leans up and kisses his cheek.

"I love you." "I love you too." I look at them both and I can't help the smile that comes onto my face. He really does love her. You can see the love in his eyes and he's not even trying to hide it.

"Rosa. How do you feel?" I ask her. "I feel fine. I want to go home and see my babies but apart from that. I'm great thanks." She says with a sweet smile.

"Well it's a good job there right here." Antonio says opening up the door. Matteo and Esmeralda both come inside and stand by her bed.

"ROSA!" They shout. "I've missed you guys so much!"

"Are you okay?" Matteo asks sweetly. "I'm ok baby." "How about if your all really really careful you can get into Rosas bed?" Roman suggests walking round to them. They both nod before lifting up there arms to be placed on the bed.

Roman lifts Esme first and then Matteo and he cuddles up inside her chest.

Esme crawls onto her leg and lays down laying her head on Rosas thigh.

"Rosa. Can you tell us a story?" Esme asks closing her eyes. "Of course. What about baby?"

"Ummm a Princess and a knight who saves her." She says starting to already fall asleep.

"Ok... Once upon a time there was a princess who was taken away by a mean mean lady. But! It's ok because then the princess meets her strong knight. The knight promises from then on to always protect and look after the Princess for as long as he will live. Now the princess thought that he was only being silly but then the Knight showed the princess that he would always be there for her by giving her a magical ring."

"Wedding?" "No not a wedding ring but a very special one." "Okay." "Then the princess was scared that maybe the knight would run away because she was keeping a secret. When the knight found out this secret he was sad. Really sad but he didn't leave. He then made sure that the princess knew that the knight was there always and forever to protect the princess. And they both lived happily ever after."

"That's not the end!" "Yes it is. I'm tired." Rosa says to Matteo laying down. "Matteo Rosa has had a long day. How about we let her go to sleep?" Vadim says picking him up.

"Uhhh ok." "Thanks buddy." Rosa whispers as we pick up the babies and walk out leaving Roman and Rosa in the room.